Conversation Between Xanatos and Unknownangel

304 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I'm going to see some people tommoro, so woun't be on for a while, YEHAAAA!!!
  2. Well, gota go...my stomach is driving m insane the past few days so I need to see how to fix it.
  3. ....not really, I bitten the rest of the rest of the games I have except Mijoria's Mask...-_-....Wich isn't going so well...oh well...this is what happens when most of you time is with your siblings.
  4. Do you play anything besides Kingdom Hearts? Actually Chain of Memories is the only Kingdom Hearts game I played and beaten, probably the best game for GBA after Final Fantasy VI Advanced.
  5. .......what to do the picture war?
  6. Well I'm trying to get Sora and the other to level 100 since I don't have chain of memories.....but I'm only level 72 and I can't the items to make the ultimate weapons or get all trinities.....I only got one blue left but I can't find it....-_- and this makes me mad...
  7. True, but isn't there something at home to keep you occupied? I prefer home over school anytime.
  8. Yah its spring break at my school...-_- I hate to say this but think I kind of miss it, maybe because I always had something to do there and I have lunch at school...-_-
  9. Can't say the same since I've been busy all day long, anyways, unusual that you show up at this time of day, usually I see you after 00 but now is 19:46.
  10. Bored as heck..
  11. I should bee going also pretty soon, anyways, see ya...
  12. Gota go, "Suppers ready!"
  13. Why thank you.
  14. OK I believe you, I just read all about it on Wiki, honestly you have a bizarre sense of humor...
  15. Nope!!! tis true!!!! check it out if you dear, WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 304
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast