Conversation Between Xanatos and Unknownangel

304 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Well now, that doesn't sound good to me at all, I hope you're just messing with me.
  2. Last month I found out that I got Sensory Processing Disorder and Apraxia!
  3. Howdy, so what's the great news you've been eager to tell me?
  4. Yep see yah....I forgot to tell you my good news didn't I...oh well.
  5. I never really cared too much about that stuff, that's probably the reason I don't know too much on my PC.

Anyway, I need to be going so we'll continue this conversation the next time, see ya then...
  6. You should see my computer background, Google background, and email pic. Its insane!!!
  7. MAN I'M GOOD!!!!>_<....When I can see it and the computer works right, and I know how to do it...I'm trying to do the same with another website, but that one is harder and I'm using the Cheshire cat and I can see my work.
  8. I guess you're right, in the end there's no need for change after all, you've already hit a perfect combination.
  9. Yah, my family doesn't look at much Irish, except my brother beards, if they have one the chin tip is red, and I got red highlight parts of the time, expesuly when I'm in the sun a lot. And the colors its hard...so I went with mad hatter's hair, and background.
  10. I love Irish people, they're awesome, at least those few that I'm familiar with. As for the color, dark red would fit perfectly but you already have one tone of red, honestly I don't know.
  11. HAHAHH!!! I like green, I'm scott-Irish, Scottish, German, and I have greenish brown red eyes. But you probably right...I wounder what two colors would look a lot better with the pics?
  12. Shame though you can't see the fruits of your own work. If it's any consolation I think it looks great, although too much green for my taste.

Funny to hear the word soccer since everybody calls it football except Americans it seems. I used to play soccer all the time, not anymore though. Now I only watch it on my TV, in fact that's the only thing I watch on my TV.
  13. Yah I have weird tast.....its in the family...-_- To bad I can't see the way my program looks, and than maybe I can make it better....
  14. Nop, haven't seen it yet but I've heard it's pretty good, nothing else to expect from Tim Burton.

The Kingdom Hearts theme was also nice, more livelier than this one although this one is also great. It's also great that you're taking care of school, I knew you had some problems before so it's nice to hear that you're doing OK.
  15. But before this it was kingdom hearts, I love decorating things, even if its hard for me example, computer.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 304
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast