Conversation Between Xanatos and Elyon Seraphim

131 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday ol' chap, may you have a great one =)
  2. Hey! I don't drink beer or smoke! But i do like Coke! ^^
  3. Happy Birthday man, have a great one, and easy on drinks tonight will ya
  4. Hi there! Being a while last time i posted to you?

It sure is, I have an sprite request, But before you talks out that you don't make a whole lotta sprites, let me explain first, Im going to make an final boss but needs an little remake on a sprite, It's just 1 single thing i needs changed on the sprites...

WINGS! I need wings on that sprite! And please have it animated, I accept that you might say no but i don't know any other spriter to help me, I would appreciate if you help me, I promise you that you'll be the first person i send my Boss Battle Project to.

Anyways, If you consider yourself helping me, I have some sprites ready, They kind of remind of of Fayt or Fate from this forum. ^_^

Slash, Slash Backwards and Spell Animation.

Standby, Hited, Low on HP and Evade Animation

Standby, (Needs two Evade sprites for the script to work) Evade (Same as the last), And Death animation.

Thank you for listening to my Crap. .___.
  5. Yeah i know you said that.

Just checked again if you changed you mind.

Oh well, Don't worry about me anyway. xD
  6. First of all that wasn't a question, and second...I thought I made myself clear the last time, no hard feelings.
  7. Yeah.
  8. What question, about the sprites?
  9. Haven't really come long...

Foggy mind and all that.

So... how about my question 2 posts down from this?
  10. So what do you have on mind, there must be something that takes your interest, that your good at.
  11. Hmmm that about age?

Ohoho... ^_^

Well... Just thinking about what job i should get.

I get to live with my Big Sister until get a thought.
  12. Well... I had hoped to get these sprites.

Well, It does not matter much anymore, But it would be neat.

Meh, anyways... Just feeling alright.
  13. You know, just earlier I've noticed that you're same age as I am. So what do you do, do you go to the college or do you have a standard job?
  14. Fine, thanks for asking. Just resting a little bit, did some learning just earlier and now I'm waiting for a football (soccer) match on TV. How bout you, felling good lately?
  15. Hey there.

How goes with... whatever you do? ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 131
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast