Conversation Between Xanatos and ZantetsukeN

83 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Dark Knight Returns is amazing, it's the best graphic novel I have ever read. Frank Miller is a genius, and did wonders for the Batman character.
  2. Have you seen The Dark Knight Returns? It's pretty epic, even more dark/gritty than those made by Nolan. Can't wait for Part 2, I mean Batman vs Superman, that's bound to be epic.
  3. Haha, that really made me laugh. Wish they would have shown that now when I saw it. Although, damn I want some of that too lol
  4. Didn't know til now, one version of The Avengers had another after credit scene where all of the Avengers eat shawarma, looks kinda funny. Apparently, shawarma sales rose noticeably (papers say over 60%) in USA thanks to the Avengers. Dammit, now I want some shawarma .
  5. I thought it was very good. The gameplay was really nice, easy to get into. It's a bit different to a lot of games, but still has a nice kind of turn based system. The story is excellent. I have only played it on Xbox, but have heard that it is a lot smoother on PC. But yeah, definitely worth a shot. It's a good game to get you interested in JRPGs again (it did it for me a little while ago)
  6. I see you mentioned The Last Remnant in "Making la switch" thread, is it any good (if you have any experience with it, that is)? I'm looking for a good JRPG for quite some time now, and The Last Remnant is available on PC. Reviews weren't too kind to it, but I hear a lot of praise from players. Apparently it's a lot more stable on PC, but I'm mainly interested about story and gameplay.
  7. I was kind of hoping for Victorian England. I thought that would have been cool. It would have a been a really nice setting. But I like the one they have set now.

I think the movement looks really nice and fluid in ACIII. The trees make it seem really nice to play, and I'm surprised they did not add tree movement in the previous game (especially Bortherhood).
  8. I still plan on playing it, there's no way in hell I'll miss out on Ezio's final piece of the story.

I was bit concerned with the setting at first, colonial America didn't seem appealing to me at all (I was hoping more for medieval Asia, shoguns and samurais, although that was highly unlikely to begin with), trailers and gameplay videos however reassured me, AC III looks truly amazing, can't wait to get my hands on it. PC version won't be postponed too much this time which is great.
  9. Well, that being said, it's still a good game with a lot of redeeming features. But definitely a lot more flaws than the previous games. I still liked it and still finished it without playing any other games in between, like I have done with the other games in the series.

I just can't wait for ACIII. Looks like it could be the best yet.
  10. That sounds kinda disappointing. You're not the first one I've seen complain about that tower defense minigame. I have to agree, both AC II and AC Brotherhood are far from challenging.
  11. To be honest, I found it a bit disappointing. From a gameplay point of view, the game is good, but still has the good and bad of the previous games with a few additions. The additions are ok, like the use of the hookblade and the zip lines, but some of the additions are awful, like the tower defense-style minigame to take over Assassin lairs.

The story is good though, and is essential to the series, so it's worth a pick up. I just find it a lot more flawed than the previous games. One thing a do like though is they have made the game more difficult than the last ones. Don't know about you, but I thought the other games (main plotline wise) were pretty easy.
  12. If you don't mind, I would like to hear/read your thoughts on AC Revelations. How does it compare to other games in AC series? I read few articles, watched several youtube videos, new location seems to be the only difference which is good as I'm getting tired of Italy.
  13. Not too much is different, the only improvement I can think of in the gameplay itself is the combat. ACB has more of a 'flowing' combat system, similar to Batman AA/AC. It feels much better.

Apart from that, it isn't much different. The only other major difference would be how story missions are treated. Unlike ACII where you could do things how you want, if you want a 100% score on a mission in ACB you have to do certain things.
  14. It's still early for me to think about AC Brotherhood, but I simply have to ask. Seeing as it's a direct sequel to AC II how much is new in ACB, are there any improvements over it's predecessor?
  15. Yeah I've read somewhere that it is Morbius. That would be cool, although I would prefer it to be someone else. Mysterio would be awesome. If it isn't Carnage, my second best pick would be the Vulture. I've always wanted him in one of the films.

The old Flash film was bad, but one of those 'so bad it's good' kind of things. I liked it.

Excited about the new season of Legacy now, I hadn't heard they were doing more. It's funny actually, because I went back and watched them all only a couple of days ago lol. Hopefully they do some more origins. Would like to see one for Kabal, Nightwolf and some of the other Ninjas. Perhaps Ermac and Rain.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 83
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast