Conversation Between Kilala and Led Zeppelin

340 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Kilala-San I notice that you haven't been on for ages. Best wishes, love.x
    *WantingKilalaToComeBackGLomples*
  2. Ooo reading? Anything good? ^^ And the new flat I moved into, they still hadn't put it in ;; So it was a long and painful wait *sighs* I missed you too!!!
    *HappyToTalkWithPurpleDiamondAgainAndIsHappyHappyH appyGlomples*
  3. I've been alright, reading a lot lately though x3.. What happened to your internet Kilala?? I missed you terribly though!!
    *HappyToSeeKilalaAndTalkToHerGlomples* :3
  4. PurpleDiamond! I'm so happy to see you again :3 I missed you <3333
    I'm okay ^^, been so bored without the net xD How about you?
    *IsSoHappyToSeePurpleDiamondGLOMPS*
  5. Kilala-san it's been ages, I missed your Glomps v.v... How have you been?? *GladToHearFromKilalaGlomps*
  6. PURPLEDIAMOND <3333 I missed you *SUPERRETURNHUGGLES* <3333
  7. I know they're adorable =3.... We must adopt all the cute little creatures on Kingdom Hearts!!! =D... They'll for sure be a huge help in spreading glomps across the world ^^
    *AdoptingAllTheCuteLittleCreaturesFromKingdomHeart sGlompyGlomples*
  8. Oh yes!!! And the cute moogles too O_O!!
    *HappyAboutOurFriendshipTooAndKingdomHeartsAnimals Glomps*
  9. There's so many animals to Glomp in Kingdom Hearts!! x3... Like the cute little Gorillas in Deep Jungle and Chip and Dale!!! =D
    *happyAboutOurFriendshipAndGlompingLittleAnimalsGl omps* (:
  10. The crocodile! Another animal for us to glomp!!!
    *IsSoHappyToHaveMetYouTheKindestPersonInTheWorldGl omps*
  11. hehe I know I love Tinker Bell x3 !!!...Oh and for some reason I find the crocodile is so adorable with the clock in his stomach xD
    *IsGladToHaveMetKilalaTheNicestPersonInTheWorldGlo mples* =]
  12. And Tinker Bell is such a little miss x3 It's cute!!!
    *PurpleDiamondIsTheBestGlompingBuddyInTheWorldTooG lompage*
  13. Your welcome Kilala and it's true :]... You're a great artist =]... And I love Peter Pans suit x3... It looks so cute =3
    *KilalaIsTheBestGlompingBuddyInTheWorldGlompage* :]
  14. Awww thank you PurpleDiamond! I just play around in Photoshop sometimes ^^ Hehe and yep! Plus having Peter Pan with you is fun x3
    *PurpleDiamondIsSoKindDanceGlompy*
  15. Kilala you're so artistic first your drawing are amazing, second you have a good eye for beautiful scenes for pictures and finally you can make beautiful signatures ^^.... And I love the flying to in Neverland it makes battles more fun too since you can fly around them :]
    *CantWaitForNeverlandAndKilalaIsSoArtisticGlompyGl omples* =3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 340
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast