Conversation Between Kilala and RamesesII

134 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Miss you heaps, miss the long MSN chats we had going, your were a fantastic friend. I don't know where in the world you are now or what you're up to and you'll probably never see this but just want to let you know you are still in my thoughts and I send my best wishes and positive vibes to where ever you may be. Good luck
  2. Ah no!!! This time you can shoot the messenger because it is their fault ^~ Mwhaha... I'm not evil really

And as for me, I'm good! Came top in my class this year, so I'm very proud ^_^ And if I continue at the rate I am they say I may get a first class hons BSc... -drools- XD

Annnyway, yes... Also annoyed because until the 24th I won't have any internet ;; Silly PR trip thing.
  3. Hey how you going, getting the com back soon actually we could of had it a week ago but someone never passed on the message to us never mind haha so how have you been.
  4. Yeah we had a frisky pair of adults so we decided to put them in a cage by themselves with a nesting box and she produced 4 eggs but only 1 was fertilized and he looked like a dragon when all of his feathers started coming through it was so cut I will see if I can get some photos one day when I get them back haha
  5. -Gasp- So cute!!!!! Awwww!!! I'm envious x3
  6. Yeah we have a new baby Cockateil and a new baby budgie, I called the budgie dragon.
  7. That was wierd it said that I had already added you but I don't remember adding that address. I looked and sure enough it was there.
  8. I will PM you the e-mail ^^! I added your address I think.. maybe you have a new one too? Ooo I don't know xD

Birds eh? Ooo! Is it like that Hitchcock movie 'The Birds'? That was so random xD
  9. Hey whats your new msn address. We got lots of birds while you were away we are over run by them now haha.
  10. Yeah i know mine is like a little computer it has all computer stuff on it i don't know exactly how to use it, its confusing haha. Me a few exciting things have happened other than that nothing out of the ordinary i don't know where do you want me to start
  11. Cool.. I love when you discover something new about your phone xD. It's such a nice feeling x3...

As for the internship it was sort of planned. I mean for my course as I started in the third year I didn't have to, but I wanted to you know? So, I will probably be in a supervisory position within housekeeping and will have to be trained for 3 months and then work for the other 3. I will be paid (but a very small amount sadly ;; ) XD.It should be fun, I mean the Hyatt is a good company so at least I can put that on my CV. Next internship I will try out for Front Office... I got the highest grade in my year. Wha hoo! XD

So tell me Mr. Kindness Saviour, whats new with you? You gotta tell me it all because I missed ya and I wanna know ^~.
  12. Since you have been gone i found out that my phone has WLAN so i can connect to the modem from any where in the house haha i can find a heap of other peoples modems as well haha. So was this internship a sudden decision or not whats an internship in housekeeping involve, dam so many questions but it is such a pain on the phone i guess its good to have predictive text at least haha
  13. I wish xD! They're so strict here... as it's a hospitality school the room has to be flawless @_@ Why me.. ^~ Well it's okay, because for the next 6 months I will have an internship in Housekeeping with the Hyatt ^^. Just wish I could have the vacuum -.-;
  14. Haha just hide the mess under something just put your bed randomly in the center of the room or something no one will notice haha
  15. XD I hope your computer feels better soon... You need to tell it to hurry up because I want to talk to you haha. Been too long already....

(Bleh... cleaning my room at the moment. All the stupid vacuums are being used so I have to wait ;; )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 134
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast