Conversation Between Kilala and Clint

108 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. So you're really dead, huh?
  2. Fudge, mang. Fudge.
  3. I don't actually have any proof of your unfortunate demise, but since you haven't responded, and since it would be virtually impossible for you to respond if you died, I'm going to assume that you're dead, but only for the time being.

Rest in peace, Kilala. I hope it was a quick death, like a decapitation or something.
  4. You didn't die again, did you?
  5. The question remains, how do we turn the midget clowns into luminescent beings? Panellus stipticus fungus is very bioluminescent. Perhaps somehow we can genetically combine midgets with the fungus.
  6. I remember that plan. Weren't the clowns midgets too? Just to add to the scare factor haha.
    I agree, this should be thought through more until it is ready for execution. Yes.
  7. Yes, and we shall. We had a plan. A very ingenious plan. It involved replacing all the light bulbs of the world with luminescent clowns, starting with the city with the most light bulbs in the world; Las Vegas, Nevada. I think that is what we should get our focus back to.
  8. Hmm good question eh ^~. I had a big problem with someone upsetting me. It just seemed to get worse and worse and I crumbled =/. But now it's been a long time and I think I'm getting stronger x3. Lets hope so ^~
  9. Why weren't you so good a while ago?
  10. Haha charming eh? Well I'll need some convincing or at least some darn good evidence you know. If it proves to be true we can certainly but your charming skills into the plans of world / galactic domination.
    Gambling... wow, I would become addicted to that unless someone controlled me haha!

Me? I've been alright. I was not so good a while ago but now I'm pretty good ^^! Got a small holiday now, so that is pretty nice. Wha hoo!
  11. I've become dashingly charming. Just last week, I saved myself sixty dollars in utility taxes by being "adorable," as the lovely African American woman behind the desk put it. I've also gotten into gambling. I found this bar where it's free to play, and if you outlast everybody else at the table, you win a hundred dollars. I've won $400 so far. Easy money. I swear, I don't hide cards in my sleeves.

But enough of my scoundrel antics. How have you been?
  12. Well Clint, you will find out all in good time ^~. How have you been? Experienced any shootings yourself?
  13. So, since you're a zombie, does that mean that you really did get shot?
  14. Well the zombie is back... Question is, are you ready for it? :|
  15. Getting shot in the chest must hurt like a mother****er. I'm assuming that you're in the hospital with a serious injury, and therefore don't have internet access. Either that, or you're dead. Hopefully not the latter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 108
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast