Conversation Between Alpha and OceanEyes28

170 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. THAT was amazing. Thank you. I need to get boots immediately.
  2. OMG I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR JAY GATSBY

3. I LOVE PUMPKINS.

I gotta get to New Zealand.
  4. Visit and you'll get all the home-grown vegetables and fruit you can eat! Oh, we also grew pumpkins.
  5. I did get really sweaty the other day and swore I smelled like cranberry sauce, so... I guess there's no telling.
  6. I think you made it up.
  7. Goddamnit Richard. You can't just tell me, "Hey someone called you a **** in VMs," and then not tell me who did it. I want to seeee.
  8. Who did the namecalling?
  9. Someone sent me a PM about two people having a VM bitching session (which I actually found funny). In this, you were referred to as a c***. I'd normally hate to disclose such matters publically, but I just think that's such a horrrible way to describe someone that's it's better out here.
  10. We do, but these are my favorites: Spirit Beauty Lounge | Luxury Organic Beauty
    and PRATIMA Ayurvedic Skincare

A bunch of stuff is pricey, but some stuff isn't bad, and a couple things are worth it. And it takes me a while to go through most containers. The Pratima sandalwood lotion is my all purpose product. I use it to prevent razor burn, make bug bites stop itching, soothe sunburn, treat a blemish, as a base for baking soda deodorant, when my dog chews too much on bug bites and I need to put something soothing on it that it's cool for him to lick off... it's seriously great.
    And if you look at SpiritBeauty's bar soap section, you can't TELL me that all of those don't sound awesome.

Mountain blast wtf. You're right... they only ever smell....... blue...
  11. I don't understand the hygeine industry at all, really. I have 'mountain blast' shaving foam and shower gel. I don't get what is with 'mountain blast' things. They're always blue and smell nothing like mountains. Sorcery.

You have Lush in the States, right? I just wish ot was cheaper. I shop there every third time I need toiletries, to mediate the cost. Love that store.
  12. Haha I love it. It's true that women's hygiene is a complete racket. I use baking soda now and feel like I'm getting away with something. And god, baby powder scented deodorant is the worst thing anyone has ever thought of.

Also I like when boyfriend uses my conditioners because then he either smells like lavender or coconuts. Way better than Axe mountains.
  13. I love it. It's just what I wanted.
  14. Here's a li'l summin'-summin' that I reckon you could make good use of:

Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 170
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast