Conversation Between Alpha and Lacquer Head

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Your user title custom...thing
  2. I want to rub your brain. I'm one of those strange people that likes to debate, unless some one gets offended or angry, then it turns to doodoo. Although I'm not that great at it myself, I look forward to future debates! Maybe one day we will be on the same side >.>
  3. Well, he certainly seems like a pleasant person to chat with, and yeah, RESTRICTIONS EVERYWHERE TAKING OUR FREEDOMS
  4. Is there a character restriction in VMs too?!

Yeah, a guy called Locke4God called me it once. He still makes periodic visits to bitch about Obama. I expect about 10 of his threads in the coming months.
  5. The liberal hippy bitch part that is. Extra characters to meet the minimum requirement.
  6. So, that quote in your sig, I assume that comes from somewhere?
  7. Oh...well that makes a lot more sense
  8. Btw, if no one else posts here, I'm most likely going to lose interest in this thread >_>

^^ the rule/understanding is that only the journal author can post in a journal thread. So no one else will post there.
  9. Some one must be subjected to my various music tastes while I'm bored...you shall do

Gaelic Storm I Miss My Home - YouTube
  10. The remedy for this is ofc staying up all night and reading creepy pastas
  11. **** I'm going to have nightmares now.
  12. That picture reminds me of The Slender Man - Creepypasta Wiki .o. kinda..
  13. Also, I know there are posts that are as short in that thread... that was before I was a mod, OK? Peace brudda.

...and thanks for the birthday presents. I like Primus
  14. ARYA IS THE BEST CHARACTER! Oh hey, it's your birthday, happy birthday~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast