Conversation Between Alpha and Yoko

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. O:! I would never leave you! You're Alpha! Leader of the Al-has! And Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies! You were my friiiiiend! Also, I never remove friends. Ever. If anyone removed anyone, you removed me. Or you just never added me in the first place

At least I can finally call it official, and view your blog Yahoo!

How are you?
  2. Yeah I thought we were? Why'd you ever leave me?!
  3. Weren't we already friends before?
  4. OMGeeze! Alpha's turning old. Happy Richard day. So many friends have the same birthday, but you claim the day being the eldest of those who have today as a birthday as per facebook. Such a good day to be born apparently. Drink lots and enjoy life good sir!
  5. And I finally learned something new today! Thanks for that ^_^
  6. Actually the word is an Anglicisation of 'Zeeland' (as in, Nieuw Zeeland). The first Europeans to discover this region were Dutch (Abel Tasman). Australia was dubbed New Holland (another region of the Netherlands). However, they didn't settle, and it took the English (James Cook) 100 years to come and begin colonisation. For some reason they liked New Zealand but not New Holland.

If you want to be cool you could use 'Aotearoa' (ah-oh-teah-rroa, and which means 'land of the long white cloud), but I fear only a few people in your slice of the planet will know what you're talking about. Do it anway.

This concludes today's history lesson.
  7. No problem, my New Zealandish friend. Now, why is Zealand a spelling mistake? Does this word/place not exist in the dictionary? Have you ever had this debate before? I just realized this. Oo; What other problems does spell check have with New Zealand or other places in the world. Hmmmm.
  8. Merci, mon amie canadienne
  9. Graaaaaaats!!!!!! ^_^
  10. 'A beauty is she'.

I don't know if I got it grammatically correct, given the line isn't strictly correct in English. But I figured poetry exists to break rules anyway.

I would've liked to have included more people, but that took enough time as it is. I didn't realise how long it all looks together.
  11. I went to you because of the french. . What does it say exactly?
    I also like the whole idea in general. I wish it did include more TFF members, but I can see the necessity of the......thing. Lots of effort went into that. Everyone can see that
  12. Actually Haliecat wrote that one. I was consulted on le français though.
  13. Alpha Sir! Thanks for the kind words
  14. Fixed
  15. I'm just as confused as you are. Not even sure who changed it. It looks like a mix of both
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast