Conversation Between Alpha and Kurt Zisa

40 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Haha yeah its a real drag. Media Studies itself isnt bad but you get pretty much no Credits for the amount of work you have to put in
  2. NCEA Level 3 Media Studies, right? Boy am I glad to be done with NCEA haha.
  3. I think they overhauled the visual style and tweaked the battle system. One criticism I recall is that it is far harder to control on the PS2. Given the pace required for the game, the hardware (read: controller) is actually very important.

I actually gave up using my DS to play it and dusted off the GBA, simply for the shape of the console.
  4. I think i'll give Trademe a go, it wouldnt hurt to get it 2nd hand. im too lazy to think about importing it XD. apparently the ps2 version is just the GBA one but, you know, on the PS2.
  5. We actually got Chain of Memories on GBA. I've finished it, and certainly did not import it.

It's repetitive, but a challenging addition to the series. Try TradeMe for a copy, if you or your parents have an account, I think there are a few copies floating around.

We did miss out on the PS2 version, but reviews suggest it was worse.
  6. Haha, that's all good. If I were you I'd leave it. Things like that add character.
  7. Hey thanks for revealing that epic fail regarding my user name XP Spelling never was my strong point.
  8. I go to Cambrigde high actually. i turn 18 in january so no i wont be voting, i wouldnt even know where to begin if i could.
  9. Haha yes I certainly am! The only active one for as long as I've been here (and known about).

Cambridge, eh? Never actually been there. Well, I've driven through on the way to Hamilton/Auckland. I assume you go to school in Hamilton?

Hmm, what else to ask...? Will you be 18 this year, and therefore voting?
  10. Hey you're a fellow kiwi!
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3