Conversation Between Alpha and che

209 Visitor Messages

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
  1. Hahaha, I love it!
  2. Liek my signature?
  3. I'm so glad you made this post. I couldn't get why everybody else actually managed to respond.

I would've repped, but I can't.

FFS, what if I just started writing like that? Ridiculous.
  4. it feels good
  5. ...I'm in your braaaaain
  6. God damn. I just read your latest post in my "Should drug testing be legal in the workplace?" thread, and it's identical to my thoughts, yet for some reason you have an ability to lay it all out in good form. I want to hug you for every post you've made in that thread, but I can't even send you good rep because I've already given you too much according to TFF.

In your last post you explained exactly everything I wanted to address. I couldn't even add to your post because its exactly what I want to say, and I have minimal information to add.
  7. I'm ****ing lazy as shit. Once I see people not getting my point, I tend to hang back instead of lay it all down. You're my idol on that. You aren't lazy about it at all. IDK why I'm like that.
  8. Lol, I don't think another grey rep is going to do anything.

And where the hell are you in this thread, 'chad'? I always seem to get outnumbered :/
  9. You have a way of saying things to people that I want to say, but your version is much better than what would come out of my mouth. <3 (I tried to +rep you but I can't yet until I +rep someone else).
  10. Haha, I actually saved that image and made that my avatar. Otherwise I just wouldn't have one at all currently.
  11. "No Avatar Selected" really gives it away. May I suggest one?

Here you go dood!!1

12. LOL really? I didn't realize I was that newb!
  13. I like how you can only give grey reps.
  14. What the fuck?
Showing Visitor Messages 196 to 209 of 209
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14