Conversation Between Alpha and GypsyElder

291 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. <3
    I bought that Virgins album, btw. I'm into it in such a big way. I have friends who recommend me a lot of music, but your strike rate is 100%, I always love the stuff you link me.
  2. SO HOT

Did you know that there's a website where soneone has just put every picture of Ryan Gosling and his dog available on the Internet in one handy place. I can't go there though; I blocked it in my browser cos I spent too much time there :3
  3. O I'm here, mainly lurking my section. I've sprinkled a bit of gypsy dust over into the mod forums
  4. We need your Gypsy dust more than ever! Where are you hiding?
  5. :3.
  6. Gypsy, peace in the TFF
  7. :3 *drool*
  8. side boob
  9. This too:
  10. That sounds like a really lame topic D: haha. Omg. Work is so stressful for me right now too. They have me doing this over time audit and it's a gosh damn mess.

I'm still in school, but I'm doing general education crap for transfer, and it's gonna take a while, since work is eating away my life. I haven't been on TFF as much either. I try to get on, but when I come home I'm so pooped and all I wanna do is just relax and play Videogames, so I spend most of my time on twitch now. There are a few people that I regularly watch stream.

I deleted my journal because I have nothing interesting to write about haha. I suck.

I know some Tagalog, but I'm not 100% fluent xD haha

how come?
  11. Same here man. Writing a 3000 word essay on how best to deal with pollution from cars. The problem isn't the word count (if anything it's too small), just that I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing, and work is getting really stressful.

Are you still at art school or something? I really should pay more attention to what you're up to, I haven't really been hanging around on TFF much. Do you still write in Gypsy Tales?

EDIT: Also, do you speak Tagalog?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 291
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast