Conversation Between Alpha and Pete

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah for whatever reason 90% of the Simpsons clips that don't get removed from YouTube are not in English. I assumed you'd know that bit well enough anyway haha.
  2. It's amazing how many memes I've seen in the past day based on that episode alone. Also, that was in French, right? Or was it some strange international wackiness with YouTube?

Hilarious either way.
  3. 'Oh, Dad, why did he have to die?'
    'Well, it's like the time that your cat Snowball got run over.'
    'Uh huh.'
    'Remember, honey?'
    'Yeah.'
    'Well what I'm saying is, all we have to do is go down to the pound and get a new jazzman.'
  4. My cats breath smells like cat food
  5. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight, I say we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

6. When I grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar!
  7. I heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.
  8. I feel like I could watch this for hours and somehow still be amused by it
  9. Thank you kindly, sir.
  10. Not gonna lie, the rhyming thread was a pretty awesome idea. I like it, and thank you guys kindly for the kind words and for taking the steps to start repairing whatever schism has developed in the past few months!
  11. It's a deal. In a somewhat ironic sidenote, I actually applied for my passport 2-3 weeks ago
  12. "Ewwww, ughhh, ewwwww; I'll have a crab juice." Haha.

Well I just saw a picture of Central Park from what I think was the Rockerfeller building. That big stretch of green is probably the size of my entire city haha. I'd absolutely love to live somewhere where I saw buildings to the horizon. Want to swap?
  13. You know, it's kind of funny, but I'm pretty jaded because of it. I can appreciate the architecture and just the logistics of the city, because it's kind of like a ridiculous statement of what man can do in a wacky geographical area, but I would so much rather be someplace less populated and a little more green. My time upstate really made me appreciate nature and shit... lol

Although I do love the way the Manhattan skyline looks at sunset. It's kind of magical in a non gay sounding way.

And I absolutely love that episode. Crab juice or Mountain Dew?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 51
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast