Conversation Between Alpha and Pete

51 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Two of my best friends are currently visiting your city, with daily uploads of photos to Facebook. All I can say is that you live in a pretty beautiful city and I'm super jelly.

Also this:
  2. Oh, it's bad. When I'm at work and have nothing to do, I'll sit around and look up Simpsons quotes on my phone.
  3. I can't rep you yet, but we should have a Simpsons quote session. My brothers and I quote the Simpsons for every possible situation, all of the time. My flat mates can't do it, so I've stopped recently, but I've only repressed it.
  4. Thanks for the concern! Turns out I didn't have much to worry about. The worst of it by me was a few downed branches and a lot of leaves everywhere. Some parts not far from me got hit pretty hard though. Luckily, I live in a high area
  5. Stay safe!
  6. Oh you should have seen what the NY Post was up to when the scandal first broke. I think it was 9 straight days of weiner related headlines. No class, but comic gold.
  7. The critical reception has indeed been positive.
  8. I'm loving the avy
  9. Exactly. Both are horrible. Period, end of story. You can't quantify suffering and the things that people from both areas are going through. It's terrible for both, not more terrible because you like one culture more.
  10. I just don't understand the attitude. "Japan is worse." Ok, how? On what basis can you make that conclusion? Anything that deserves the term "disaster" is terrible, period. There's just no point declaring that one is worse than another. It is, honestly, pretty offensive.
  11. I swear, I can't tell if it's just ignorance or a troll. You'd think people couldn't be THAT stupid... and yet I'm still not shocked. I am pleasantly surprised that more people didn't take up his attitude though.
  12. Like you wouldn't believe...
  13. You feel like smacking any Norse gods around lately?
  14. Try Sixteen Stone at least. Sure, it kicks off with Everything Zen, which I'll concede is overplayed despite being my favourite grunge song, but the album really is quite consistent in quality. Remains to be seen how their new album will turn out.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 51
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast