Conversation Between Alpha and Rocky

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I stayed in on Friday night, by myself, so I could watch this live. Time well spent, me thinks. I just wish Kimbra could've been in it too.
  2. I'm just gonna keep spamming you with good music :3

I feel like I've learned more about economics from this video then I have from four years of college.
  3. Alpha male
  4. Rockman
  5. it's that brown hair and blue eyes in your avy thats got me coming back for more
  6. Well no, it's just news to me that you swing that way.

7. and is there anything wrong with that? :[
  8. You just went way past a Devil's threesome, and proposed a full-on male orgy.
  9. only if I can have a threesome with you and Aerif since you guys have the same ****ing avatars and I actually have to pay attention (i.e. not be drunk/stoned) to see who is who.
  10. Let me bear your children...

11. explain it anyway ya kiwisucker
  12. I think it accompanied something about being angry and turning the other cheek.

But that's not why we found it funny; a d if I explained it, it wouldn't be funny anyway.
  13. hahahah! I always wondered what context the picture was supposed to convey.
  14. That image in your signature is the centre of a very humorous in-joke between me and a few of my closest friends, after it appeared in a Religious Studies textbook in college (high school). Every time I see a post of yours, I laugh, but not at what you've written (although sometimes both).

#truestory
  15. Just hired out a place and had a combined party with my best friend (who was born a week before I was) and errone.

Couldn't get too drunk given the nature of the place and the presence of family, but my friends are scheming so that all of us who turned 21 this year will pay a yardy tax at new years. I don't know if you do yardies at 21sts in the States, so I'll post this.

"Drinking a yard glass full of beer is a traditional pub game in the UK, and a popular drinking game in Australia and New Zealand; there is a similar game in the United States called "beer bong" or "funneling" .... Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke was previously the world record holder for the fastest drinking of a yard of beer, when he downed a sconce pot in eleven seconds as part of a traditional Oxford college penalty."

Actually I just got mind ****ed that I'd only be legal to drink in the States now. That's ****ed up good sir.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 78
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast