Conversation Between Alpha and Taco-Calamitous

186 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. It's cool man. I am no stranger to overreacting, heh...
  2. Heh, sorry. Got all defensive.
  3. ...okay, you took me way too seriously there. I was just making an observation, wondering how you feel about it.
  4. I have four forums that I moderate. One of them hasn't had activity in two months. It is never as popular as the other three I moderate because A) most people come here to discuss Final Fantasy (go figure) and B) people tend to get all Serious Business in there (I've cracked down on people being dicks in there... it's the only forum I've given people warnings in, and I've given several... I still maintain a sub-forum-wide ban for people with multiple active warnings from there).

What do you want me to do? Force people to post/necropost? I can start new threads myself, but I'm all out of ideas and it won't guarantee that people will respond to them. I could come up with those ideas that I lack that but I'm trying to get started on my Master's thesis. Sorry, but that's serious IRL that I'm focussing on. If the situation concerns you, start threads there instead of writing passive-aggressive VMs. I'll be sure to moderate them responsibly for you. That's my role.
  5. No one's posted in your forum in 2 months. What are you gonna do about it?
  6. I decided I liked them recently. That's one of my favorite songs this year. They've been around for a long time, too; since the year I was born.
  7. That shit's caarazy maan!
  8. Yer damn right. Now get back in the kitchen, woman! Before I OBLITERATE you.
  9. I spend all day slaving over a hot oven and this is the response I get!?
  10. I can be right because I AM you mean.
  11. I still think you've got it wrong man. I'm not trying to call a spade by any other name... if I give you my keys so you can get into my house and you instead steal my car and cause an accident, it's not my fault for giving you my keys. That isn't negligence. But whatever, you can be right if you want.
  12. No, I'm not going to explain anything. I don't feel like getting into a pseudo-intellectual debate about whether or not a spade is in fact a spade or if it is a hoe. I already know a spade is a spade, and you do too. I don't have the patience for that kind of thing anymore, and Julie doesn't have the patience to hear me complaining about how someone on the internet is wrong either (and I don't want to put her through it either because she's pretty and cute) so I'm done. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  13. Prequel Adventure or Making a Cat Cry. I made a thread with my thoughts on it a while ago. It's over there somewhere.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 186
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast