Conversation Between Alpha and Zardoch

2 Visitor Messages

1. OK, I hereby offer my humble apologies for a my outburst in regards to your post on the Global Warming thread. I followed your advice and cut-and-pasted the relevant section and attached it as an edit to my first post, and then deleted the second post. It was late, I glanced upon that section of your post that I had overlooked the first time round, and reacted quickly and ultimately inappropriately.

However, I still found the analogy to the Catholic Church inappropriate, though I'll admit somewhat accurate. The problem I have with it, upon reflection, is one of relevance. Sure, my second post was mostly irrelevant, but a comparison of Al Gore to the (I assume) medieval Church was fairly incomprehensible and liable to cause offence for some users.

Maybe next time we would both be better off thinking first and writing second? Peace dude.
  2. You should learn to control yourself. My insult towards the catholic church was specifically directed to the time period when it was corrupt and used religion as a tool for political gain. It was more of an analogy for what the global warming trend is doing now. Even then, I do not like what the current catholic church is doing among many levels and seem corrupt at least within the teachings of Christianity. What most of it preaches is not of the gospel.

As a note, such comments should be sent to me via PM or VM since it has nothing to do with the thread. The last part actually talking about the subject should be copy and pasted and edited in your first post so a mod can delete the second double post.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2