Conversation Between KeybladerXIII and Dodie16

7 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!
  2. Just coming by to say hey, and I hope you're doing alright. I know that it's going to take a lot more time to heal after what has happened, but I hope you decide to come back to TFF soon.
  3. It was a good game. I commend your preserverence. I am happy that Zexion won, because I lost Sephiroth in the FFVII elimination thread. This victory somewhat makes up for that.

Thanks for the Friend Request!
  4. Nice battle, Zexion AND Luxord would be proud. I bet you're happy little Ienzo won out!
  5. Hiya Keyblader! Saw your post in the "What movies made you cry" thread. I haven't seen the Princess and the Frog yet, but I'm sending you this message to respond a bit to what you said about Disney movies becoming good again. I agree that it will take a while, but have you seen the trailer to the new Tron movie coming out? It looks REALLY good! I know you can't really judge a film based on a trailer, but MAN it looks sweet!

Here it is if you're interested:

YouTube - Tron Legacy (2010) Trailer (HD)
  6. Rofl!

Yeah, I'll back off from Luxord until the final rounds. I think ol' Marluxia is going to be a problem though. I might have to focus my attention on getting him out A.S.A.P.
  7. Ack!! So sorry, a thousand apologies, DON'T SHOOT ME. Good god, you must be enthralled by Zexion. I must say that he is in my top 5 members, I just thought to even things out. I'll be sure to stay 1,000 and 1 yards away from him. I ask for a truce until the finals.....deal?? *shiver shiver*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7