Conversation Between Meigumi and Elyon Seraphim

945 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. Meigumi? Still lurking around are ya? xD
  2. Whats up Meigumi?
  3. Well, I've got major tests coming up, and my teachers have been preparing me with tons of work. Feeling a bit down because of my throat, but it'll be okay, I'm sure.

Of course if you're talking about the sprites, the progress is smooth~
  4. Hey Meigumi, I've being around in the Internet looking for Inspiration, Just like ever, And thanks to several new Youtube Clips i've seen, I have gathered some nice ideas.

However, I'll keep them for myself for now, But when you're about to start making Elyon's Sprites, Then i got some clarified results on how i want it, Absolutely sure.

Anyway, How it goes for you?
  5. I'm wondering too. But his hair doesn't spike upward like Nova's, so my guess is that his will be much easier to imagine.

Also, it's almost the end of the school year and I'm in high school, so I'll be more busy with academics. @_@
  6. lol, But this is good enough, Now im curious on how you will make his Battle Sprites though.
  7. I can't really think of a way to make his skin more pale without making the palette look unusual, so sadly I might never find a way to make him look pale. x'D
  8. Heeeey, Sweet looking sprite Meigumi, Good as usual, I havent opened up the project for months though, So im going to be really rusty, Well, This be a good time to start revamping everything.

This is one awesome looking sprite for Alther, The outfit really makes him "menacing", But still in the "Alther" way, If i would be Alther in this situation though, He would prolly say something like.

"He needs to be paler".
  9. In my opinion, I believe the battle sprites don't look okay to me, and they might need to be redone, but it is complicated. When I come home and finish any homework, I'll upload the Alther overworld sprites and post them up in the old art discussion that has been sitting in the group for ages.
  10. Yes i think so, But they kinda look fine, But yeah, We still have to update these.
  11. I have done only the overworld sprites, but the battle sprites are extremely complicated.

Also, I hardly recall if I have given you newer overworld Alther sprites. Are they still the ones with paleeeee skin?
  12. Havent you already done the sprites for Nova? Or was you perhaps working on a update to them? It doesnt need to very complicated.
  13. Okay, Nova's sprites are too hard to make to the point that it hurts my eyes. I really wish to abandon the battle sprites in favor of the overworld sprites, because Nova's hair would not fit in the standard sprite dimensions for RPG maker, and I don't even know if sprite dimensions can be expanded. If possible, I'd like an answer and maybe a solution.
  14. Ah, okay then. More the merrier!

Nova's battle sprites. His hair is absurdly hard to shade, but I'm doing the best I can.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 945
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast