Conversation Between Pete and GypsyElder

169 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. ahah!! really? I don't know how much alcohol I can hold. I don't think I wanna find out either can you say shitfaced?? maha!
  2. oh it was nothing bad, but we just had to go super cheap on beer/ alcohol. it's kind of sad but i could pretty much drink anything
  3. ahahahah!! uh oh...
  4. haha fair enough. i used to feel the same way, and then college came around lol
  5. I don't drink that much lol alcohol taste like shit
  6. so are you 8 beers in at 2:30am also?
  7. ty^^
  8. MMMMMMMMmmmmmm :3
  9. Nah but my friend tried it once. He said it was decent, but the cheese was hot. I haven't had taco bell in ages either.
  10. Oh wow..I actually haven't had taco Bell in a while...I'm getting hungary now..... Have you tried the volcano taco?? it's supposed to be hot, the shell is red. Kinda weird.
  11. Oh it is when you do the Taco Bell challenge with fire sauce. 5 hard shell tacos, 5 soft shell in 30 mins. I was laying on the floor by taco 9, but I finished.
  12. Taco bell isn't even that spicy you weenie
  13. yeah, it certainly seems that way. I've only been on here since 2001... hot damn. I did most of my growing up while here.
  14. ur not just a rabble rouser, ur a lifer now cheeee!
  15. oh woow....I don't really but I have friends who do. Some seriously have no life
    lol p.s boot? Id prefer a chanckla i don't even know how to spell that.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 169
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast