Conversation Between Pete and Freya

12 Visitor Messages

1. I'm def still interested in being an adopter. I'll try to beef up the profile as well as update it.

Favorite FF: VI, VII and IV
    Interests: baseball, football, beer, relaxing, working out, gaming
    Misc. Information: Pretty laid back and relaxed. I like to take each day as it comes and try to make the most out of everything. I'm also more or less an open book. If you ask me a question, you'll get an honest an open answer.
    Active: You betcha
  2. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  3. Oh it's my pleasure. It's definitely my favorite game in the series, and in my opinion the most complete.

And TFF sucks with the lack of being able to rep people as often as you want!
  4. Nooooooooo damn you TFF! >_<
    I wanted to thank you for your post in the "What do you like best about FFVI" thread, but it said I had to spread more thanks before giving it to you again.
    So, I decided to give you a more personal thanks. xP
    Spread the word - FFVI is AWESOME! >D
  5. Not a problem!
  6. Hope it's okay for you: You have a new adoptee: I paired you up with Sakaea. :>
  7. I know exactly what you mean... Last year, I created a small internet site for my boyfriend, making an entry for each day one month long, telling him how I'm feeling about our relationship. He tried something similar once but never completed it. Also, I had some nice ideas throughout the year, some small presents to give him. And I didn't really get anything that great back. (Not to mention that I still didn't get a present for Christmas ^^" But he was ill last December, so I'll forgive that one ^^")
    I also realized a few months ago that something had changed. It's not like I don't love him anymore - it's just that... yeah, those small things annoy me. Probably it's like that in every relationship. In the beginning, we still have those pink glasses and the world's fine and our boyfriend/girlfriend is the best one in the world. But then, when all this "uuh we're so in loooove<3~" ends... you see how your boyfriend/girlfriend really is. And then it's entirely up to you and your girlfriend/boyfriend - are you both able to handle the other ones personality? :/
    I suppose it's okay to sometimes doubt that it's that great. But I decided to think about everything before doing anything I could regret. ^^" (Like: breaking up all of a sudden without thinking about it before. ^^")
  8. Yeah, it's such a strange feeling because I feel very torn. Things aren't entirely what I want them to be, but they're not bad by any stretch. I just can't help but wonder though, what the ideal would be, since I used to feel like I was there, and now it feels like there's been a definite shift. It's not bad, but it's certainly different, but I hate like hell to complain. It just feels like the extra efforts on her part could easily be made, and aren't.

How's everything between you guys now though?
  9. Hi! :>
    I just wanted to let you know that you have a new adoptee - wirehead07. :>
    I hope you'll have fun.
  10. Well, technically, my paid job is driving a truck and picking up concrete samples/ materials. Being awesome is a full time job, but unfortunately I have to pay myself. The good news is that I pay myself in beer

And yeah, I know I SHOULD ignore the trolls... Especially the ones who aren't very good at it.
  11. Your job is... being awesome? How much do you get? And what do you have to do? Maybe I should learn being awesome as well, if it's well paid

Besides... I know it's hard, and I can definitely understand you, but... you should try ignoring such messages like "America sucks". (I also shook my head after reading it, not understanding why someone would write something like that. People who think that a country sucks or is sooo~ super awesome just don't know ANYTHING about those countries.) Sorry, but... I just can't read those messages anymore. THESE MESSAGES suck! -.-
  12. Just trying to do my part
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12