Conversation Between Pete and Zargabaath

84 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Mr. Met. Manager. 2011.
  2. As long as he isn't a Yank or Philly again, I can't complain.
  3. I'm a little sad that the Mets didn't get Cliff Lee, though the cost may have been to steep. But I am ecstatic that the Yankees' attempt at getting him fell through.
  4. I was excited about the game b/c I would have gotten to see Pelfrey pitch who has been a big surprise this year. I'm just waiting to see who the Mets are as they keep switching up - though that is mostly on the road. If they can get to .500 on the road we have a chance in making the playoffs.
  5. Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that man. That probably was the best game in the series too. I'm actually going to the Mets- Twins game on the 26th, I think. Pretty excited for that!
  6. Well yesterday I was supposed to go to Baltimore to watch see the Mets play the Orioles - a father's day/birthday gift to my dad from my sisters and me - but I was sick and did not go. I was still able to watch the game on tv and was able to watch some World Cup games as well.
  7. Can't really complain, just been super busy with life and family stuff. How about you?
  8. Hey there, how are things?
  9. I wonder what Manuel is going to do when Murphy comes back. With how Davis has been playing and the boost his appearance apparently has had on the Mets I would keep Davis and have Murphy as a bench or an occasional outfielder.
  10. I sure hope they've turned the corner. I'm also a little upset I don't have big Pelf on my fantasy team... Wright and Frenchy are KILLING me with their 0-fers.
  11. Who would've thought that Pelfrey would be 4-0 and have a 0.69 ERA. Bwahahaha.

It seems like they may have turned a corner, besides Perez's start against the Cubs the Mets starting pitching hasn't allowed a lot of runs. They have put many guys on base but they've been able to stop them from scoring.
  12. Didn't Catalonotto get a hit today? That's better than what Bay did yesterday (0-7 w/ 4 K), but Catalonotto should have been lower. I wonder why they didn't put Francouer at clean-up, he was doing better until these past two days.
  13. Yeah, I'm just completely baffled about today's lineup. I know they're all tired and beat up, but Catalonotto hitting cleanup? He's lucky if he's a #7
  14. I gave Francouer a pass because with the bases loaded he could try for a grand slam which he was close to hitting. But the relief pitcher Valdez swinging? Why? Did Manuel not tell him to just hold the bat till two strikes.

That was a bit sad, but luckily they caught that guy stealing othewise game over.
  15. That game exhausted me, and I didn't even watch the full thing. I'm pretty sure they all just wanted to kill the ball when those guys threw it in. I thought it was hilarious and pathetic that as soon as we got a run, K-Rod went and gave it back. He sucks!
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 84
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast