Conversation Between Pete and Joe

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Same ol' Same ol' just workin and saving up some cash and PTO so I can visit the girlfriend for a few weeks this summer and look for work near her. 2 more months and I can take around two paid weeks xD
  2. Thanks man! I really can't help it when it comes to things like that. The filter shuts off and everything just pours out.

How the hell have ya been?
  3. Damn son, I may not always agree with what you say, but you Damn sure have a hell of a way with words. I'd thanks ya in ID, but apparently I can't yet hahaha.
  4. This snow is a disaster! I hate it, and the city went full blown retarded and decided not to plow my block yet
  5. We've got at least 10-11 inches here, but apparently they are still coming! Hahaha they are at their families right now, but wooooo
  6. Aw shit, sorry to hear man. I'm supposed to go over to my girlfriends today for a little Christmas, but we're supposed to get hit with that same storm sometime this morning. They say we're getting a foot... sigh
  7. They had to stop for the night at their relative's, so they didn't get here. But I may not see her at all for the next day or two, since it's snowing like a mother****er, and the plows can't keep up with it.
  8. So how'd you do with the woman?
  9. Yeah, coming from your younger sister, that can only mean two things. 1. She'll know how to treat a man right, and 2. You should probably lock her in a cage until shes 30.
  10. My sister said the same thing about my girlfriend's present! Which is kinda bad as my sister is only like 17.
  11. Hahaha Merry Christmas Joe! And I'll get off when someone else in the house wakes up. I oversaturated myself with rum and Borderlands last night.
  12. Get off the internet, it's christmas, asshole XD
  13. Lol sorry dude, I've already made up my mind that I'm going to Oregon State. I'm planning to visit NY at some point though.
  14. Merry Christmas man!
  15. Merry Christmas!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast