Conversation Between Pete and RagnaToad

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Id go williamsburg if anything. brooklyn is generally cheaper and it's up and coming. red hook is also alright. as for manhattan, try the east village. the only problem with that is it's kind of expensive.
  2. Where would a 22-yeard old guitarist go to in NYC if he decides to live there and form a band? Williamsburg, Brooklyn? Red Hook, Brooklyn? Manhattan?
  3. Why thank you, good sir. I'm gonna grab a beer!
  4. Happy birthday, man
  5. haha I know, I'm just being overly sarcastic, and maybe a wee bit of an ass
  6. Hehe I know. Wasn't being serious. ^^
  7. Nahhhh, nowadays it's just trolling if you try to bring a real concern into light, at least by the general consensus anyways.
  8. He got warned for those pictures of his girlfriend in bikini? And wtf, Cesar getting warned.

Yeah, they shouldn't be able to. Another thing to make a thread about in General Chat.
  9. Apparently so. Even Cesar got one for the millimeter of nip he posted in those pics of his gf.

Some, maybe all mods can view groups... even though they technically shouldn't, they do.
  10. You can get warnings for social group content?
    Even if it's private?
  11. I posted a girl in a wet t shirt in CPC8, and I made fun of Rose213 or whatever being "pregnant"
  12. Only just now did I notice your warnings. What posts did you get them for?
  13. It's not the 'fault' of the word gamers.

It's only natural that people would go to a section of the forum where they can easily post stuff and, like you said, feel like they are contributing to and being active on the forums, without actually doing so.
  14. Yup.
    The most active members are usually people from before 2008.

I must admit I was a heavy word gamer in my first TFF days too.
  15. Yeah, the real issue is that people do it because it's quick and easy. If you don't have to put a lot of thought behind it, you can do it often, so it seems like you contribute, but you really don't. If you had to think about the posts you make, you'd ACTUALLY contribute and become a more respected member. More respected members equals a more respectable community, as well as a closer one.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 49
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast