Conversation Between Robbo and Xanatos

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Of course, kinda wish Croatia went to quarter finals, still, they made up proud by staying in the game til the last minute, and in a group with Spain and Italy none the less. I honestly don't see who can stop Germany, they're that good, yes, even better than Spain imo.
  2. Thanks dude not spoken to you in a while to bespecific my last birthday from the looks of things haha, i'm old enough to drink now, **** yeah. Also you been keeping up to date with the euros?
  3. Happy birthday, mate!
  4. As long as you had good time, besides, I got hammered for both of us the other night, I think I overdid it this time, don't regret it though.
  5. Haha had a night in with the family and i had a few drinks but didn't get smashed plus i'd just been to a huge meal i would've cried if i were sick cause it wouldn't have ended haha.
  6. Happy Birthday! Now get out and work on getting hammered =).
  7. Fine but you can't do two light nights out on the go it's not right Get ****ed and get ****ed properly
  8. Well then, my response might let you down. After what happened last year, I decided to have a rather calm birthday, it was surprisingly good. I got neat presents, and my sister came back from Brač to surprise me. Still, I promised my mates next time we go out all drinks are gonna be on me.
  9. Your Welcome although i won't be pleased to hear you weren't drunk or you woke up in your own house.
  10. Long time indeed. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  11. Heya buddy we haven't really talked in a while but i'm gonna drop you some birthday wishes, have a great time and don't get too drunk (GET UNBELIEVEABLY SMASHED)
  12. Lol if only it were that easy
  13. Do what I did, sell your luck for fiver =).

Seen the latest international matches? Some weird results these day, Croatia losing to Georgia, I mean WTF.
  14. NAhh i heard there was a comic book stall in my local market but it closed before i heard of it so.. I'm out of luck
  15. My exams are about to begin as well, the very though of it makes me puke.

My team isn't exactly in ideal position, guess we're having a same problem here. I remember you searching for certain comics, site where you could do some reading, any luck yet?

I've also sent you a friend request, since I have you on MSN I might as well here on TFF.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast