Conversation Between Robbo and Pete

14 Visitor Messages

1. Pretty good bro, just trying to be more active nowadays kinda let that one slide. Then i ended talking to Che and Sabin the other night when i came home drunk early hours of the morning. Thought i'd pop my head in on the site see how it's going.
  2. But of course. Just not as much as I used to be. How are things?
  3. You stil active?
  4. Dude i've got like nothing going on, and tbh i love it even this weird skin thing i've had on my hands has gone after 4 years and I dropped out of uni and am floating until after christmas when i get a job then in September go to a different university, So i just really want to enjoy now haha, There's nothing I love doing more than nothing.
  5. Life is good man. I'm just insanely busy between work and the holiday season. How's everything with you?
  6. Dude I'm back on here after a while and seeing your disclaimer still in the sig actually made me laugh, anyway how's shit?
  7. haha had to be done and it had to be done ninja style.
  8. you are a sneaky **** lol! I just saw the vm, and it's well appreciated!
  9. Oh damn, sounds like you're quite the busy fella.

And no, I haven't moved, but I'm trying to sell my grandmas house, since she passed back in October. Fun times.
  10. Not much really just on my first playthrough of IX having trouble affording christmas but i won 10 pounds on the lottery on Wednesday so that helps. College is starting to pile up aswell with subjects trying to get as much work out of me as possible and giving me lots over the holiday and then i have a mock exam like the week i get back for Religious Studies. A lot of stress has been relieved though cause i did a Performance for Music and i wasn't that well prepared and in the end out of like 23 there were like 4 of us that made no mistakes i was one of them. Wooo

Any particular reason your moving or do you just fancy a change of scenery?
  11. Haha, I entirely blame me too. I've been good, but just busy. I'm in the process of trying to sell a house, as well as getting everyone presents for Christmas lol. How about you?
  12. Hey how are you doing? We havent spoken in ages i blame you tbh
  13. Hey your never on msn anymore ooh and you should've gotten skype that day it was a funny day.

DO BOTH OF THEM NOW
  14. PETE! teach me the ways of american Football the only experience i have is like Madden haha i would like to get in to a new sport and other english sports annoy me they are like Cricket,Golf,Snooker and Tennis -.- seriously boring. Only good one is prem football
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14