Conversation Between Robbo and Taco-Calamitous

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I've been pretty good started to get in shape and then did a footballers injury on my knee, it'll take a couple of months to be back at 100% but shit happens i guess, other than that all is good matey.

Also things tend to have a way of eventually evening out from my experience, keep youir chin up buddy boy.
  2. Ha. I have been. It's been a rough few years. I might see the light at the end of the tunnel now, but only time will tell.

How have you been?
  3. That's kind of a yes though because you answered I don't know what to do now XD

Also that was drunk Mark for 'Hey buddy it's been a while how's it going?' Sometimes I need a translator.
  4. No.
  5. Show your face more scrub
  6. Lol Well I Believe that if you wanted to drink you can AND YOU CAN!
  7. Thanks man. I got another few hours until it is my birthday here, but I am pretending today is my birthday anyway because I can't drink tomorrow.
  8. Happy Birthday dude (message is too short so I'll write here a guess to your favourite colour being green)
  9. Yup it most likely is, therefore " YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE" - Gandalf
  10. That sounds rather violent, and distressing.
  11. I will let you off, you are not a bad man. 'Cause if you leave harpies will devour your spline. No one wants that to happen.
  12. I is not leaving. I is simply stepping down as moderator.
  13. was looking through my user notes and saw one from you mr.graph, Also you aren't leaving are you, you bad man.
  14. Done and Done
  15. Heh. Cool, thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast