Conversation Between RealPrincess Zelda and TehRealDinnin

9 Visitor Messages

1. Well hello back to you too, how have you been?
  2. Hi its been a while but just droped in to say something.
  3. Why are you complaining so much, I just went through a huge surgery and on a hell of a lot of pain pills, I've been coughing up blood and choking on my own blood and bleeding constantly. Opinions are entitled to everyone. So just don't freak out over it so much it just causes unnecessary drama
  4. great,not to mension that I want to die as soon as posible.
  5. Honestly it was a joke, I really dont think he loved either of them at all, Zack and Aerith were a pair not Cloud, and Tifa was childhood friends with him.
  6. yo that message in who does Cloud love was kind of,no ofence but dumb....
  7. Aerith will always be one of my favorites from FF7. My favorites from there are Red XIII, Aerith, Yuffie, Tifa, and Vincent. I'm not a huge fan boy of the other characters.
  8. Yeah ur right, I dont have to worry she is still one of the pretiest in the heart of all somewere, waiting to be discovered so THANKS!
  9. lol I wouldn't worry about it if I was you I still voted Aerith (Aeris) as Cutest in FF7. I mean heck, Aerith was the reason I stopped playing Final Fantasy 7 when she died and I had just gotten her ultimate weapon I was sad and totally mad.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9