Conversation Between LaCkyy and RamesesII

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey mate haven't talked to you in ages.
  2. For some reason, your invite hasnt come up on msn? Don't know why like. . . And yep another change i'm going to keep this one for along time as it's my nickname lol. LaCkyy
  3. You changing your username again lol
  4. Yeah tis awesome slash em up style and you have a special attack where you can slow time and predict enemies attacks its cool
    Cool i added you my name is Raven on msn
  5. Yep!, it's

[email protected]

nope, haven't heard of Genji, any good?
    John.
  6. Lol cooking dinner and chatting to you lol i started playing Genji for the second time last night have you heard of that game? Have you got MSN
  7. Hey i'm good!, abit bored like might play abit of FFX soon.What about you?
  8. Hey mate whats up
  9. Lol thats the only way to go about it and then i don't play it for a good three four months and then you even start to forget the buttons.
  10. Same, once i just like spent 4-5 Hours gameplay leveling up lol and completly forgot what i was ment to do.
  11. Yeah i didn't really like FFX-2 either i never finished it lol
    I love the older ones FF7 and FF8 didn't play much of 9 though.
    I can't remember lol i know i am a bit past the forest where the Viera's live i just got onto the beach thats all i can remember and i am meant to be traveling north to the Capital city i think, but i stop to level up all the time and lose track of what i am meant to be doing.
  12. Tbh, i don't like much of the newest FF games. I Prefer the older ones , Like FF7 And FFX.

I Bought FFX-2 Today £2.34 off eBay.- I Don't like the game as much as FFX but for that price it's a Bargain.

How far are you on FFXII?
    John.
  13. No i finished it a while ago.
    I did the same thing and found a save point and just kept on wandering around fighting and then going back and getting full health and leveling up i am doing that in FFXII at the moment, not that i play it much lol
  14. Coolio, ah Matt.
    12 Hours - I'm Just past Djose Temple, so still got alot of the way to go!

Need to level my party up alot, so looking for battles!
    Do you still play FFX?
    John.
  15. Yeah mate i am cool you? No i haven't been up to much when i am not here i am at work or spending time with the family lol.
    Nice work 12 hours already names Matt by the way
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 45
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast