Conversation Between LaCkyy and Fate

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. That's a good question, Gemma...
  2. Jonny! Haha! I found out your name!^^
  3. just try! But one thing: don't be obsessed like me, and then post in any open forum just to get more Gil! I ran out of Gil because I buy gifts for friends so often!
  4. You know what they say, "records are there to be beaten" and i will take back first place lol.
  5. Oh, my God! Just by sheer luck, I won the penguin game that you held first place at!
  6. Don't worry 'bout it!

That's a weird nickname you have!
  7. Sorry for the late replys lol im on my phone and its hard to type etc lol. Erm i like em both alot. And changed my name to my nickname .
  8. See? I knew it! I've gotten three warnings all for spamming and not-enough-material-y posts!^^ The Mods don't seem to care about my spammy posts anymore! I'd be banned now if they did!^^

Anyway, new topic, why the name change all of a sudden. And why an avatar of Jecht when you like Tidus? I liked the Tidus one better!
  9. Lol it was mistress sheena.
  10. Too bad you don't fall under the category, huh? Lemme guest who gave you the warning! Was it...

OceanEyes28 or Mistress Sheena?
  11. Haha some are so lucky lol .
  12. I got three warnings in two weeks when I first registered! Now, as reckless as my posts get, no one notices! I've spammed liked ten times since I got back! I'm so lucky!^^;
  13. Yep - because i dont add enough content or something and haha.
  14. Warning already?

You change your username as swiftly as me!^^
  15. The yellow ostrich one? Thanks!^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast