Conversation Between TehRealDinnin and Fate

390 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah I am, coding a 2D one atm.
  2. Ooh, you're making an RPG? =D
    But yep, I think Paladins are a bit overrated, anyway, but Red Mages are awesome! ^.^
  3. Thanks Fate! I am making a 2d RPG and couldn't decide on the Class for the main character. Redmage it is.
  4. Oh, Red Mage for sure! xD
  5. Hey Fate I had a question for you. Paladin or Redmage?
  6. Ha that may be true but Leon as you call him, Squall Leonhart is my favorite of all time currently and has been for a long time
  7. To me, Hope is the single best character video games ever got. <3 Move aside, Leon, Hope is in. So many similarities between Hope and me. 8D
  8. Yah I liked hope and I like the way he looks! So pro. Love that little bandanna.
  9. Heh-heh-heh, thank you! =D Hope is the best, you know? ^_~
  10. Yo Fate I love your new avatar
  11. That is the wordwide version with exclusive features, like both English and Japanese voices, along with other stuffs.
  12. Star Ocean: Last Hope International <---- What is this all about on the PS3 whats different compared to the xbox 360 Last Hope? Any news or info?
  13. I got it.A nd the Star Ocean forum looks great!
  14. we got moved sites and we're on szforums.co.nr Go ahead and sign up there and see if the SO section is okay or not?
  15. It's like Lenneth, but you get to move around the entire field freely, so you can attack from any angle.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 390
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast