Conversation Between Alther Primus and Elyon Seraphim

1276 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. Okay... So, slackING AS usual i SEE.
  2. Well, still going slow as ever, though it is the same for me right now... I am just waiting for Sage Smart getting on... but im questioning whenever it missed him, or something right now.
  3. Sure, I'll try it out - once I get a new computer
  4. Howdy Alther, i see your not Online in Skype, just downloaded DoTA 2 now, and am probably going to give it a chance later on, maybe today, maybe some other day, but definitely a chance, you sure you don't want to try it out?
  5. Hey Alther, back home again, how've ya being?
  6. I'd been wondering where you were, but that's fine, I totally get Iinternet problems + Christmas Family Duties. + I've been slacking a lot lately so...
  7. Hey Alther, the reason i've not being Online lately, is because im visiting my Big Sister this Christmas, plus... Im borrowing her internet, since my Internet at home, is currently down, plus i got cable problems, but we'll eventually fix it when we get home again... But until then, i wont be working with the game.

See you soon again then.
  8. Loool, now i see why. I should have known it. :3
  9. I was mostly gonna use the text chat and share screen features XD
  10. Sure thing, but dont expect me to lift the Phone most of the time, i've never really used Skype, for anything besides talking to, my own friends in my own country, and yeah, you get it.
  11. Alright!

Heh, you should add me, altherprimus

LOL!
  12. Yes, thats what i meant.

yes, i have Skype, but i rarely, ever use it. Only during some times, i use it.

Quite an irony, Ralz haven't being seen for awhile, im going through, searching Soundtracks, and you've gotten more active...
  13. Ah, yes, that reminds me, your statement on your throne was very vague. Did you mean the throne I have right now with the first one? Or???

BTW, do you have Skype?
  14. Just waiting for a certain response in the Mugen Thread. :3
  15. lol, yeah I know XP
    BTW, your turn.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 1276
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast