Conversation Between Alther Primus and Ralz

862 Visitor Messages

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
  1. Just so you know, there's another RP going on in the group, simply readying but still...
  2. Wait, I had an ability that prevents death, I'll edit it in a bit..
  3. Sorry... But you. have. LOST! level up a bit!
  4. Sorry, my dad came storming in unannounced! =O
  5. Unknown Angels pretty confusing huh? And also, it's your turn!
  6. Oh, good. I hope what I can afford is good...
  7. So, do we have to charge it(like most fighting games)? Just wanna clarify those things, I'm new to this whole RP thing. -_-
  8. You start off with 1 Charot. 1 Charot is 10,000 Gil. You can use that to buy better stuff. I'll go open the othershops now.
  9. Well, yeah, the most powerful attack you have is a limit or whatever.
  10. So... what am I limited to, obviously being Rank 1. Let me guess, level 1 magic, like Fire, no access to any powerful attacks, and very basic equipment, right?
  11. Well, the mre you rank up the more you can do, but for now, no, but however, reach about my Rank (Rank VII) and you will be able to dish out even MORE Damage!
  12. I guess. I can't do anything obscene, like... 9999999999999999 damage...
  13. Hey! Ralz! Now that you have an RP Character, wanna fight? I'm willing to set up the thread!
  14. Who knows... he might be an angel, or perhaps he's from Hell in disguise... that's up to you...

Oh yeah, because Ralz is too small. A good god needs a name with at least seven letters.
  15. Errrm, you're making yourself an angel? How weird, seeing as how Chaosthrophs elite are al demons LOL! And also, why the name change?
Showing Visitor Messages 751 to 765 of 862
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast