Conversation Between RamesesII and NikkiLinkle

62 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Straya Day to you too mate! Haha I hope you and your family are doing well
  2. HAppy Australia day girl have a good one.
  3. Hahaha hey you try living in Toowoomba , drink heaps of water. Apparently we don't drink enough water during winter obviously because we don't sweat which dries our skin.
    My hands are horrible they always crack in winter and it bloody stings.
  4. Toughen up princess yeah it's pretty chilly. I haven't been outside today, so I haven't noticed any wind. But I can imagine. I don't mind the cold, except that I get dry hands and a runny nose lol. Aa long as I'm inside and have warmth, I'm good with winter.
  5. I am sick of this God damn cold and it's not even winter yet. And it's not the temp that worries me it's that dastardly wind.
  6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jk sweet I shall go and except wait or is that accept you f'n knows
  7. I totally just added you to msn
  8. Haha that's a good one I like it, I love lol cats hilarious.
  9. You should check out my signature picture Carrying on the cat theme you have Meow.
  10. You can research it lol. I'm too lazy to do that. You might not be able to travel weeks or years but it's still time travel in a way.
  11. You have a valid point I thi.k that is what jet lag is you fly to the northen hemisphere and you literally put more hours in the day. Maybe this topic requires more research
  12. Haha it's true. But that just means we get 2 birthdays and 2 Christmas's I have always thought about the time difference as time travel. I mean if we flew to American we'd be going back in time or if we flew to New Zealand we'd be going into the future! Hahaha. I think so anyway.
  13. Ye of little faith haha. Its funny we are ahead of mosr people here so we get there birthdays before it is so, so its a change to actually wish somebody a happy birthday on the right day lol
  14. Thank you!

Not so sure about that haha.
  15. Happy Birthday Nikki hope you had a good day.
    Us aussies gotta look out for each other, slowly but surely WE WILL take over TFF haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 62
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast