Conversation Between RamesesII and Michael Swayne

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. She is very spoiled, and all I ask in return is some cuddle time with her and do you think she reciprocates, not in a life time, but I still love her to bits.
  2. Thanks Swanye I thought it might be similar to changing a thread title you can change it but it will still be the same on the main thread.
  3. About your journal, I believe you can get an Admin to change the title of it for you. It isn't the same thing, but Loco was able to go in and change the Al-ha Social Group name. Changing your Journal's title shouldn't be too different.
  4. Thanks mate.
  5. Happy Birthday!!!
  6. I just had to after I read your post.
  7. Deal. Should we delete this conversation to protect ourselves?

EDIT: I just read your user note. Now, that was funny! I figured I would get one today after writing that post. I am glad it was you. I laughed.
  8. It was meant to be a ha ha joke but it stuffed up lets just agree to never mention it again.
  9. No worries, I am like a duck (it just slides off my back).
  10. Damn why aren't my links working lately, it was in reply to your last and yes it should be should don't worry the moment is gone.
  11. I am assuming you meant my last post, correct? The one in Forum Announcements, yes? I clicked on the link, and it turn out to be a dead link. Also, did you mean that I "shout shut the F up" or I "should shut the F up"? I just woke up, and my brain isn't comprehending jokes/sarcasm yet.
  12. Your post.
    My reaction- Maybe you shout shut the F up then.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJ KKKKKKKKKKKKK dude haha
  13. That is an idea. Some of the people I know on Facebook would probably think their computer was breaking. If only computer screens could take a picture of their reaction and E-Mail them to you.
  14. It was quite witty I liked it can you imagine posting it on Facebook I would love to see the reactions of some people lol.
  15. I clicked on it when I saw it on someone else's signature. I liked it so much, that I had to put it in mine, too. I forget who had it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast