Conversation Between RamesesII and Diyala

120 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey friend hope you are doing well.
  2. Haha I will kill you man , now we're gonna have the next Ramadan and you just asked me about it . It's been 4 months since we celebrated that .I'm ok ,how's the cold where you live ? is it interesting coz I might pay you a visit
  3. Hey girl sorry I took so long to reply haha Yeah I am going good, how are you?
    How was Ramadan? have you celebrated that this year yet (sorry if I misspelled it haha)
  4. Hey Pharaoh !
    How things are , I mean how are things ?
  5. Yeah you are right .
    On a lighter note thanks for the wish and for you calling me a friend because you absolutely are!

Oh yeah I myself never went outside the Arabian Peninsula , it needs a lot of money to go out you know besides Egypt nowadays isn't a place you would wanna visit.

What answers are you seeking , no prob I will always help . I've been helped many times by friends here.
  6. I understand what you mean but it is hard as one person to change things all we can really do is sit and watch and hope and wish for them.

You are right you can't eradicate a faith let alone such strong people who have belief in that faith. As I say light will always overcome darkness.

A teacher wow that's great I am really happy for you.
    I don't think anyone can guarantee they live their lives 100% safe but we can try. Besides my hope and best wishes will always be with you because you are one of my most valued friends if you don't mind me calling you friend.

Yes I am into Ancient Egyptian, it intrigues me. I have never visited Egypt but I would dearly love to and see how much ancient lore they have kept within their people.

Well I was talking about dark topics like the death of so many innocent people, so when I wanted to talk about something more happy you say "On a lighter note"
    so you aren't talking about dark things anymore.

Don't be sorry about asking questions I am sure I will ask you lots of questions as time goes on.
  7. Well.., It's weird I know , the tone I'm using is happier than it should be but still we must have hope to live . Those are in the middle of hardships but believe me they have faith stronger than mine and yours . In short , they are the real Muslims not us shame on us and shame on all Arabs around the world watching silently without uttering a word of justice or truth ! If we didn't move the enemy will swallow us too and that would be something we brought to ourselves, life is not so long for those who thought they will live eternity happiness and things will greatly change . The enemy is so weak and coward that their hands reached small kids' necks to be taken off like animals ! the enemy has a long history with us and It's not strange the cruelty we're seeing coz it's the cowards' helpless tricks to eradicate (in their dreams )the Sunni Muslims there which is something won't go further than just a plan of them . The truth will always shine in their dirty faces and bring them down . You don't need to worry ,I think the reason you have lots of enemies is that you are definitely unique and that will surly turn you stronger to stand in their faces and stay stable on your own believes.

My job is a teacher in an elementary school
    Thanks for your wish which is something I don't guarantee to stay.

Uha ,your into pharaohs , have you ever visited Egypt ?
    one last thing
    what is it meant by lighter note , sorry I will always be asking questions ^^
  8. Congratulations for the new job. What is your new job?

It is always worrying to read the news Syria at the moment is in the middle of civil protesting and the government have unleashed tank shells and artillery in highly populated civilian areas. It is so sad to hera about all the inocent deaths.

I hope you and your family will always be safe.

On a lighter note a question you asked me some time ago, yes Rameses is an Egyptian Pharoah
  9. Happy I got a new job and I did the interview yesterday ,I was worried but It didn't deserve all that tension ^^
    Today also I finished my part time job (baby sitting ) and I'm freeee now
  10. Good thank you I have been busy at work sorry for not replying earlier haha. Yeah the kids are getting big they have strated school now, well the two oldest have.

How have you been?
  11. Hi , long time no talking
    How are you and your kids , I suppose they're giants by now XD
  12. Very well , thanks
    Is Rameses an Egyptian Pharaoh
  13. Hey hey I am good how about you?
    The hearts are just something one of the admin was playing with on the forum settings.
  14. Hey , how are you ?

immm what are the hearts under my name for?
  15. Actually no one has , I just heared the word in a movie and I asked a friend (American) and she doesn't seem to be referring to what you say
    She said it means "snap out of it " which doesn't seem to me quit the same as"get over yourself"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 120
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast