Conversation Between RamesesII and Diyala

120 Visitor Messages

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
  1. No no it is quite the opposite I think it is beautiful actually
  2. It's ok if don't want to say ug...ly..hahahh
    but i find it meaningless to put this one alone in a whole thread
  3. No just having dinner pleasure talking to you too.
  4. Are you there?
    if not
    a pleasure to talk to you but i've got to go
    time to pray Duhure
    see you soon sir
  5. yes
  6. The one of the girl?
  7. It really feels good to share the same interest , hey tell me how does my drawing look like , the one in my album, i know It's not that much nice , but evaluate me
  8. Maybe but at the age they are at the moment it is real hard to find time to sit down and draw so maybe at least when they start school in a few years time, and your right I would never won't to lose my talent.
  9. Thanks, Don't know how my wife would feel if I drew her a dragon haha, yes you right though certain types of art are very romantic, but at the moment I read books to keep my sanity haha.
  10. No , don't you ignore such talent
    after your children grew up your desire for drawing will be faded by ages upon ages ,you will kill the beauty that has just appeared
  11. congratulations ^_^
    and happy life
    but you can trun your talent to something might add joyful to your new life ^_^
    like drawing your queen or presnt a painting to her ^_^
    so beautiful >>> I feel painting is something so Romantic and pure ,
  12. Yeah I know how you feel I am now married and have kids so I have absolutely no time to draw anymore haha but as soon as my children grow up I want to start again.
  13. Exactly , yesterday I've drawn something like that , anime girls ^_^
    and i stopped didn't know how to make it look pretty , then my sister did it for me , but really it turned to be another image that I wouldn't believe it was the one a few minutes ago ^_^,
    I was drawing alot when I was 17 and was imitating some pictures I see , and it was such a perfect work ,though i never thought about myself as someone creative , but all my friends loved and admired them , but then since i joined college I rarely draw something but I really long for those dreamy days ^_^
  14. Hey how are you? Thanks haha I do like drawing I just need the motivation and inspiration to do it haha, those dinosaurs came about because I was working over holidays and I was bored so I just picked up a book and started to draw haha I also draw cars and dragons and mythical animals.

The good thing about a background is that it can be anything you want it doesn't have to fit a certain theme and there is several ways to draw background it doesn't always have to be detailed you can have it simple or obscure so as to draw more attention to the main drawing.
  15. Hi
    how are you?
    I haven't met you befor in this site but I liked the way you draw
    almost I'm here to say that ^_^
    but it's kinda hard work though it's interesting but I can't complete the drawing i made by creating a background , coz it's the hardest thing to me
Showing Visitor Messages 106 to 120 of 120
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8