Conversation Between RamesesII and Diyala

120 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Hahaha of course, are you gonna kill us sir!
    Yes fasting is during daytime, from daybreak or an hour before untill sunset,
    so ppl prepare so many different dishes on the breakfast table waiting for the calling of prayers, the moment we hear " Allah is the greatest "'s calling which we call Athan, we then know it's time to eat and drink. Speaking of ramadan just brings back the spiritual moment you miss after it leaves. Oh hope i can be as a good source for someone who never heard of such things
  2. That's ok just means our conversation is more cherished.
    During your 30 days of fasting do you eat or drink anything?

Haha I am far from a gentlemen I just try to be nice.
  3. Sorry for taking this long coz we have some problems in the internet, anyway i really didn't get your question, what do you exactly mean?
    And thanks for your kind words, you're always saying such decent words and I am really honord to meet such gentleman too
  4. So do you have any means of sustenance during the fasting? There are Muslim communities in Australia but they are mainly in the bigger cities and towns I am only in a small town so I wouldn't know.
    I have never met some one with Muslim background except you I am so happy that I met you, I like talking to you.
  5. You are in Australia I suppose ? I don't know if there are Muslims or not but It's a religious celebration that we do after completing 30 days of fasting the mounth of Ramadan , so Eid Al-Fitr is the First day of the new month which is Shawal in Islamic calendar . So we have big feasts , vist friends and family , give money as a gift for kids , you know things like these ...

Thanks to you , of course we can chat any time
    I'll send yo my e-mail soon
  6. I love learning about new culture, what is that a celebration of? Happy Eid Himi.
    Yeah all the kids are growing real fast the oldest two start school next year. Do you have an instant chat messenger we should chat one day it would be great
  7. Very well , we're celebrating Eid Al-Fitr
    If you want to congratulate me you can say :Happy Eid

How about yourself and your blond handsome kids ?
  8. How are you going Himi
  9. Unless I started to wear glasses , everything is fine
    yeah good luck to you
    bye
  10. Hi himi I am really good how have you been, I haven't been hiding lol just pre occupied
  11. Hey Rameses where are you hiding ? it's been ages ,how are u?
  12. I'm fine, got free time to review some books I studied 3 years ago and it feels like everything is compeletly lost but it's easier to recall more than install^________^.
  13. I am very good thank you Himi, thank you for asking and how have you been?
  14. Hi , Long long long time no see, how R U ?
  15. haha good luck then i am sure you will pass with flying colours
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 120
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast