Conversation Between RamesesII and Diyala

120 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah it pretty much means that you are annoyed with the person and wish them to go away and leave you alone. And it is an informal way of saying it.
    Why has someone said this to you?
  2. Pretty much
    Thank you .
    Of course , I don't mind at all . Though in addition of being Arabic ,Dyala -as I read - belongs also to Australian origins.
    Oh , I envy you , everyboday took their days off except me
    Anyways , I thought the structure is a synonym to "get lost " or such
    So what's the closest word to be its synonym , it equals you are so full of yourself and that's disgusting , just quit it
    right ??
    and is that formal or informal (get over yourself)?
  3. Hi Himi is it ok if I call you that still if not that's okay.
    I am good I had 4 weeks holiday from work and went back to work 2 weeks ago.
    'Get over yourself' lets see if you were to to say it to someone it would be because that person always talks about themselves or boasts about things they do, so they think highly of themselves, so they are like in love with themselves so you say 'get over yourself' does that help?
  4. HI
    How A you Mista ?
    I want to know the meaning of (get over yourself) if you please
  5. Thank you very much yeah one year older I don't feel it though.
  6. Oh , now you're 24 . It suits fathers
    Happy new birth ! Otosama
  7. Happy new user name sir
    I was thinking that it would be great to have a new one myself
  8. Oh I wasn't sure about it , thanks I'm fine , and you ?
  9. Sorry how are you fair maiden, is that better and your profile is very pretty.
  10. Thanks , but sorry I didn't get your question
  11. OOOooooo very pretty customization I very much like, how goes thee oh fair maiden?
  12. I usually don't ask too much that's why I was happy though we said goodbye to Ramadan and this is the first eid I attend without my grandpa's presence , it felt cold a bit , but it was beautiful since mother and sisters and everyone you love is around and ok .
  13. Oh ok so you just fast during the day.
    Haha Im sure you would look pretty in your dress no matter what haha
    So did you have a good celebration of Eid
  14. Yeah really I was talking thinking you know these things, heh sorry.
    Not necessarily one meal, may be i was the only one eating one meal since i was following a diet coz i wanted to look pretty in my dress on the eid hahaha dont tell anyone. But normally a muslim can eat from sunset until the other dawn .
  15. Haha well you said fasting so I wasn't sure if you had anything to eat during that period.
    So you only have the one meal a day?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 120
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast