Conversation Between RamesesII and Alpha

78 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Priceless
  2. Actually I couldn't imagine I didn't go to Uni K.Rudd doesn't need to go to uni.
    But good luck anyway.
  3. I have about a month left of uni for the year. Hardest part of the trimester, as you can imagine. Things due and exams to study for. I'll need my computer. I just ban myself from recreational websites until I have lots of free time again.
  4. So why you leaving? Just taking a break or personal stuff.
  5. Nothing wrong with the milky bar kid
  6. If Ireland win their other 3 games then they pass us in points, if the lose oneby rights they should tie us in points but they won they match between us so they go through.
  7. I haven't looked at it myself, but someone explained on Facebook how this means NZ is more likely to meet Australia or South Africa in the semi-final, creating (arguably) an easier final for whoever falls out of that. Given NZ's recent losses to both SA and Aus, it's really anyone's game more than anyone cares to admit.
  8. With a stroke of luck Ireland will lose against two of the other 3 and we defeat USA and Russia allowing us to move throw if we tie with Ireland in points then they go through because they won the tonight's match, but that will take nothing short of a miracle.
  9. That was exciting for supporters of both sides what a break he was so close, it should never have happened in the first place if your desperate don't pass from behind pure and simple. Yeah the played us around like rag dolls in the scrums.
  10. Yeah, Ireland's scrum really won that game. I was so disappointed when they didn't get a try from the interception in the last few minutes. I literally jumped around the room while watching that 90m run.

Easily the most exciting game so far.
  11. On the contrary Ireland had an outstanding scrum line up, Oz couldn't organize a root in a brothel, they were to predictable, they keot going to the same pocket all the time.
    We would have had a good break just after half time but old mate had those two either side but were to far back.
  12. Haha yup, exactly my thoughts. Good luck with that.
  13. Ha di ha ha a very sloppy game we played, if we can't beat the Irish how are we going to win against the likes of South africa, NZ and England
  14. Just going to quietly leave this here...

Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 78
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast