Conversation Between RamesesII and Pete

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey, those floaties saved me from some dark times!

And thanks man, I'm gonna enjoy a nice tall beer now
  2. I think you should ditch the bandana it doesn't match the pink floaties. Happy birthday mate.
  3. Holy crap, that's insane. I would HATE to be the inspector on that job. A major problem here is that so many laborers don't speak English, and so there's a LOT of miscommunication.
  4. then you use cardboard..... ha di ha ha.

I love watching shows like megastructures, and the were showing one of a of the suspension bridges in france that the piers are done by form and each level of the pier had to have custom formwork made, It was crazy.
  5. Oh we do both, but form work is generally more common, unless it's a big box store
  6. Are we talking tilt slab or form work buildings?
  7. I'm the guy everyone loves to hate... I'm the inspector, making sure everything is going according to plans. I primarily focus on structural stuff, like soil, concrete/ rebar and masonry
  8. What specialty of construction do you focus in? Or are you a labourer.
  9. And naked Pete would be hilarious
  10. Oh I'll have a few
  11. You do realise you'll have to change your username to nakedpete haha.
    Ima gonna get my drink on this weekend what about?
  12. Haha, yeah, anytime there are terrorist attacks, it's a pretty shitty day. As for Solidus, seriously, I'll go into hiding
  13. I think that would be too good to be true if that happened. Haha it's good we haven't seen any terrorist acts here yet.
  14. Only one day til the weekend, and no giant robots so far. I might make it out of this week alive.

But I swear, if SolidusPete shows up, I'm gonna lose my shit.
  15. That could turn out quite catastrophic.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 31
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast