Conversation Between RamesesII and nix

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Haha well get on it slacker I can't drink in celebration to your birthday by myself.
  2. Cheers friend, havent had one myself yet! :-P
  3. Happy birthday buddy, I already had a drink in commemoration. Cheers
  4. Exactly yet there he is bashing heretics like us for having a view that isn't clouded by religion.

What did my old man used to say 'Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one'

Wtf is wrong with my colour scheme how is black and white more entertaining haha

Hey I will give you credit for spelling colour the correct way not like these damn Americans haha
  5. And fix the colour scheme on this page, its a bloomin mess!
  6. haha, is it trolling if it is ones actual beliefs?

Sasquatch wasnt happy with the post at all, just attacking their beliefs, no different than attacking someones opinion of a game or movie

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, that one just so happened to be mine.
  7. Well done nix a thread about religion without any hint of trollery haha until you logged on.
  8. Yeah I bought Tekken 5 to give it a go it was alright but I couldn't sit there and play it like I did with 3, actually 5 comes with all the arcade versions so I relished in playing 3 again crackin out Eddy Gordos moves
  9. For sure, Soul cal is great, ive only played the first one on the dreamcast, played it to death though, same with Tekken 3, was sick at that game, was able to kill people with a kick and one grab move from king, sick combo.. The game was just so top of the range at the time too, graphics and replay.

Ive kinda lost interest in beat em ups over the years, most of my friends have no interest in them and its no fun playing on your own..
  10. I was going to rep you for your post in 2012 games thread but alas I have to spread my love first.
    So I am givin you a rep vm I agree Tekken 3 was the bomb after that they just got to damn ridiculous, expecting to much from the player and Soul Calibur is by the far best beat em up out there.
    I remember my first SC was 3 and I pawned that game so hard.
  11. haha i was only playin as ya know
  12. Nice save.
  13. A bit of both, to put it into perspective, i called someone a "C" word about two weeks ago and was warned by two different mods in a heart beat. So its a case of double standardizing and of recent, laziness imo.. If its too much for the current mods, they should fix it instead of just sitting back, its their duty...
  14. Do you reckon it is the lack of moderators more so than the lazy moderators
  15. I am grumpy yes, but i have nothing but valid points, check out that guys post history, hes reviving posts that are inactive for 3+ months and adding nothing. its blatent post whoring, necro posting and its going on for awhile now.

Hence me calling the mods slack, if im seeing it, then they should too. Heck ive even seen mods post in the same threads
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast