Conversation Between Rufus shinra and Meier Link

12 Visitor Messages

1. Am Great

Just been on Ladbrokes Online won a fair bit on NHL And Football earlier had the Penguins to win New york rangers 4-2 yesterday at 16/1 and it came in, Happy Days
  2. Doing pretty good. Finally got both kids down for the night and finally have some time to relax. Other then family life and work not a lot has been going on.

How about yourself?
  3. The President never wonders far he has business to take care to from time to time but you can bet your life he always comes back

How are you are? Long time no speak
  4. So the President of Shin-Ra makes his return eh?
  5. True but most Americans find the sport rather boring to watch, myself included.

With proper marketing I can see where it would could be alot better.

Personally I wold rather play any day then watch.
  6. LOL yes

Soccer is very undeveloped in The Usa though The MLS Is now like a retirement league for old footballers like beckham and Xavier and Juan pablo angel LOL

It could do with some improving some big investers Ive heard beckham will be buying a Mls franchise when he retires that is great news
  7. I am refering to soccer. Here in the states a season falls into the catagory of yearly seasons, fall winter spring and summer.

spring and summer being out doors and summer and winter being indoor.

And I know what it is called there, I refered to is as football to hopefully aviod confusion apparently that didn't work out so well haha.
  8. Ohh Btw are you talking about american football or soccer because it's soccer i play as you would call it we call it football here

Because one season in soccer is just 1 year over here
  9. No sir, here in the state we can play year round so take 36 and devide it by 4 that equals 9 years. Given I didnt play year round every year. So totaling I have played for over 16 years. Started in under 6 and finished after high school. I still play at times, mainly for my companies amusement. We recently play a tournament against Lufthansa Technics dream team and 5 other teams. It was fun and makes me want to play agian.

I have played all posistions but prefer striker or center mid.
  10. I play Center forward/ right wing

and you said you played for over 36 seasons so you were like 50+ when you stopped playing
  11. Ahhhh Andy, Andy , Andy, as I stated you should not talk about people you do not know. But then again I am willing to let you get to know me just as I am any other member of this forum.

I see you play football, what posistion, I played for over 36 seasons.

Also if you have MSN, Windows messenger, ect ect feel free to add me, [email protected]
  12. Comment left.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12