Conversation Between Zargabaath and Rowan

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Sunday. Monday. Happy Days!!! Lol

Yeah, you should no with gaming being more global. Aren't you guys getting Pandora's Tower? I know the EU is, but not NA (yet though unlikely).
  2. Persona 4 the golden gets a NA release. That means I should be able to get it also. Happy days!
  3. no no no. I saw that Che and Tele posted in the Hunger Games thread. I saw your posts. Didn't want to post in there myself since I wouldn't have much to say. So I just sent you a VM.

Though Hunger Games and Battle Royale take from The Running Man or Death Race 2000. The former two deal with children making them slightly different. It's one thing when adults kill, but having innocent, "pure" children to kill each other is another level.
  4. Sorry, are we in the middle of a conversation I dont remember having? haha. I agree with you, the hunger games is just a westernized version of BR, its pathetic. I hate the fact that its now trending battle royale.
  5. I never got into the Hunger Games. Books didn't interest me cause I saw them as a western Battle Royale with a crazy following like Twilight.

This past saturday on yahoo's top 10 trending now list Battle Royale was number 1. I just laughed away. The weekend of the movie's release and Battle Royale is the top trend.
  6. Well I haven't played it in some time. But when I did play the game I was thoroughly enjoying it. I think I have somewhere around 60% of the personae collected. Last time I played I was probably messing with my persona. It can take so long fusing and stuff. But that is ok. End result is worth it.

Persona 4 Arena, the fighting game, is looking to come out this year. It says March 2012 for Japan and summer for the states. But I know you are in Australia but I would think sometime around the U.S date.

As for Persona 4: Golden, PS Vita, that is to be released June 14, 2012 in Japan. While no word has been said of it be released in other regions people think it is highly likely.
  7. Hi there, I was doing a bit of browsing and read that you're playing P4? How are you enjoying it? It was probably one of my favorite games that I've played in a long time that has about 60+ hours of main storyline progression. I was wondering when the p4 fighter was coming out? It looks great. Also do you know when the P4 remake is coming for the vita?
  8. Supposedly it is revealed during the True Katherine Ending.
  9. I actually didnt pick up on it initially, Although I do remember some odd sequences when her name was brought up. One to do with Orlando saying "lets talk about something else" with a shocked look on his face. Another when Toby said "lost my v plates, but there was something wierd"
  10. Her gender.
  11. Erica? .. what exactly happened in your ending? For me, Boss was the bad guy.
    I knew that getting 3 drinks into you would benefit you when it came to climbing the tower, but I never knew in what way. I didnt like the clock tower because they were rather taller than the rest.

edit:
    Or do you mean to do with something relating to her gender? Also, I think there person who does the voice of asteroth and toby is the same person who does Teddie's in persona 4.
  12. Well another factor that goes into the ending are the freedom questions asked in the Empireo(?). Stage 6 is the clock tower. I believe the ice blocks are introduced in the Quadrangle. I never bought anything from the merchant nor got the energy drink that boosted climbing ability. I did though get 3 drinks in me all the time.

Initially I was thinking that Toby was behind everything because his and Astaroth's voices were a little similar. Did you get the hints that Erica isn't what she appears to be?
  13. Yeah I completed my first run through last night as well and I also got the bad lover ending. Im not entirely sure how that worked out, I managed to keep the moral bar in the middle for majority of the game. I'd like to get the true catherine ending, although I watched it online because I wasnt sure if I had it in me to go through the hell of climbing that tower again. Is 6-3 the ice bride? because if so, then that was also the hardest level for me. She was climbing that tower incredibly fast, and even with the energy drikns boosting me up 3 blocks at a time, I still found it a challenge. Although I did breeze through most of the other stages, I think it was the tension that got me most. I got the delux edition so I have the soundtrack (which only features 10 remixed tracks of the classical themes played throughout the climb) and I download the OST which features all the tracks in game besides the classical remixes. I enjoyed the game immensly. Such a riveting story.
  14. I completed my first run last night. I got the "Bad Katherine Ending". As you may know there are a total of 8 endings. It wasn't that bad of ending as pointed out by the hostess, I do want to get the true Catherine ending though. I beat the game on Normal. Stage 6-3 was probably the hardest stage for me the beginning is tricky. All those before hand were simple enough.

I liked the moral system as it wasn't the cookie-cutter system seen in other games. The music was pretty dope too.
  15. I noticed you ahve vincent in your sig. Have you completed it yet, and if so, what ending did you recieve? Also, did you find the game overly difficult? I had to play it on very easy mode to make it past certain stages.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast