Conversation Between Zargabaath and ExQuentin

13 Visitor Messages

1. Rammu. Haven't heard from thou in a while.

Still alive?

Still interacting with mortals?

Wishing you could erase a few from time's memory?

Thus are the dilemmas of those who would seek the balance.
  2. Ah! I get it now.

Your second part made me lol, and want take out at the same time!!!
  3. In your thread that you first said hello to TFF, you said to call you ExQ or something. I took that something and made it Carlos Spiceywiener. It is there in my response to you if you hadn't noticed.

I used that name once when ordering a pizza online. My girlfriend said I shouldn't do that because of when I would have to sign for the card and I said that where "Carlos Spiceywiener" was did not affect the card. She thought I would have to sign as Carlos Spiceywiener however I would have to sign as the cardholder's name, my name, which was different from the name used.
  4. Oh! haven't seen their Star Wars parody yet! Lol, why did you decide to call me that?
  5. Well in the Family Guy parody of Star Wars Episode V, Peter (who potrays Han) has the rebellion call him by his new name - Carlos Spiceywiener.
  6. Eh, sometimes, why?
  7. Do you watch Family Guy?
  8. TFF does not have a chat room. Usually people would just use whatever instant messenging program they have as a means to have a chatroom.
  9. Oh! yeah I kinda figured that out AFTER I sent the VM containing the questions... Lol, and yeah Firion is pretty awesome, plut I am playing FFII right now... When Firion dual wields mithril swords he is pretty epic. See you around the forums... Oh and, does this website have a chatroom? Just wondering
  10. VM stand for Visitor Message which I left you earlier and what you just sent to me in response. "Repping" is representing or showing support of whatever it is. Firion isn't a popular character in the series and I was giving you "props" (two thumbs up in this case) for having Firion as your avatar.
  11. Questions first: Uh, what does VM mean? What do you mean by "repping" lol.
    Now... We all have our own philosophy, and you prove a good point, actually ive been told that more than once (i mean not on this forum). I think that some of us can secondary operate off of reputation, that is what I think. Sometimes your life even depends on your reputation, if a stranger walks up to you and says he is going to hurt someone, you know to stay away from them if you are not that type of person. Which leads to stereotyping (kind of like reputation). Ah, anyways thanks for the advice man!
  12. P.S. I know it is weird being in another VM, but I gotta say it is cool that you are repping Firion.
  13. Well Carlos Spiceywiener , I would say don't worry about what other people think so much. Take me for example: how much importance am I in your life? If I said, yo ExQ you shouldn't be doing that, would my words hold a lot of weight. Hell, take this VM, I'm trying to give you some words of advice or perhaps encouragement but you know little of me, if that. What weight do my words hold? I'm a complete stranger somewhere on this Earth. It is futile to try to please everybody in the world because in the end you will probably be everyone's door mat.

Now that doesn't mean go disrepcting everybody, but don't be shy to say what is truly on your mind or from your heart. I would hope you didn't join TFF to share with us ExQ's "politically correct" - so-to-say - thoughts or views on the matter. I can say that we would want the true thoughts from you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13