Conversation Between Zargabaath and Diyala

314 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. You can't make anything successful without the help of those who have the same passion to cooking like you. And you won't be working alone if you have a restaurant one day. I think that you talk and think of cooking a lot more than making it just a hobby for you and a few people.Yes! coffee is crazy, the smell is definitely everything about it
  2. I am not a coffee drinker. I like the smell and that is the extent of how much I like coffee. I have no plans or dreams on opening a restaurant. They are a very risky business with a lot closing their doors within a couple of years of opening up. Cooking for myself or for a few people is different than cooking at a restaurant. The quantities are larger and I would imagine some things are made ahead of time, before they're ordered, anticipating the customers. Another negative is with restaurants, and a lot of small businesses, the hours for owners are taxing. I'll stick to cooking for myself.
  3. It's good to hear that. It's almost the same here except that I and my two sisters bought a house for the three of us and mother. It really feels different when u have your own house coz we've been living in a rented house for 10 years. I am so grateful for the that indeed. Do u like the Art of making coffee? I have two sisters that are soooo good at it really. I wish that they would open a cafe one day. And do you intend to run your own restaurant ,too ?
  4. It has been a long time. I wondered where you had gone. Life has been pretty good. Nothing really has changed; I am still working and going to school. I've been trying some new recipes, expanding my cooking repertoire.

How have you been?
  5. Hi !! long time no talking!
    How have you been? I hope you're well .
    Oh I really missed the forums ..It's been a long time since I browsed anything in here.
    I'm stuck with some Word work an I thought I might flee somewhere and chat with some old fellow
  6. Drawing lost interest to me. It has been a while since I stopped, but perhaps I gained other interests. My hobby now is cooking. I love trying new recipes, making them my own, eating my creations, and then perfecting the recipe so I know it very well.
  7. Nice! why did u stop then?
    I love sketching some anime the most! It is the type of art I really wish to study. Sometimes I use black pen to sketch some quick messy drawings, and I often color chibis and simple anime pictures with Copic colors. when I don't have an idea I just pick up some pictures from any illustrating book and I start imitating, I find that very interesting but I started to teach myself to imagine and draw and I am in the progress now. I believe some drawings can be really hideous but some can be so fascinating that u don't believe u did this!
  8. I used to draw as well; I was decent. I knew one guy who was really good; his drawings were really detailed. Last I heard he is a tattoo artist which suits his talents.

What do you usually draw? I, however, do not have an instagram. I stay away from social media.
  9. Thanks! I could hardly guess the meaning without what u said. I rarely do something here but I take ^^...hahah well, to give somewhere else
    I used to pass by my old conversations with everybody here every once in a while and I feel I can learn new thing with every VM I get!
    Thanks to everybody as well as yourself.
    For me, I wish to join any art institute or school, I looove drawing so much and currently doing some simple drawings on my own, if u have instagram you can see them in my asuma88 profile.
  10. Right now I am taking Ethics and Principles of Macro-Economics. The discussions are just ethical questions that we must answer relating to the chapter we're currently on at the time. By dropping the class I mean: they signed up, did some work, then eventually you don't hear from them probably because they are no longer taking the course. Hence they "dropped" the class from their work load.

I kind of got tired of homework, especially with subjects I was naturally good at, around 6th grade; so I would be 11 years old at that time. School in general became kind of boring it was too monotonous.
  11. Messed up a little but I'm sure they will be good soon. Glad for the family thing of you. Are you still in college? what courses are you taking?and what are the discussions about?
    few people have dropped the classes = didn't take classes?
    I'm taking classes too but online and they are very helpful for my English, not to mention that I enjoy the lively subjects we study. I realized that I miss homewok and school and teachers, too! nothing feels as exciting as school when you're really eager to learn something it offers.
  12. Pretty good. I am about to go home for my sister's wedding. I am quite excited about it. I haven't seen my family and dog in over a year. I also plan on going to a concert in Baltimore, MD while I am home. I am also taking a couple of courses for college which both are going very well. I have noticed that it seems a few people have dropped the classes; there are less people posting in the discussions for homework.

How are things with you?
  13. Hi, how is it going?
  14. Hahahaha. Same here. None of my best friends are married yet. So we are in the same boat.
  15. You will easily find it with different translations, and when u do, do not read it as a religious text coz it talks about various subjects other than worshiping.
    I have always liked the westren weddings specially the giving speech part which we do not do. Congratz to the bride and do not take long to be a groom though i am not married either but what makes me releived about it is that non of my best friends has got married yet.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 314
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast