Conversation Between Zargabaath and Full Life

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. A Happy Birthday message for your return.
  2. Where you at Cat?
  3. hahaha well in super smash bros brawl snake has secret taunts in his stage and if he does it to luigee the guy calles him king of seconed bananas!
  4. What are second bananas? Now that I think about it, I should probably learn what first bananas are in order to better understand what second bananas are and how they differentiate from first bananas. So what are first bananas?
  5. Will do!
  6. Be sure to cast "Full-Life" on me in my time of need.
  7. Yo, Full Life why you gotta be changin yo name again? You don't like Time Hero?

Also, props for Cyus. "Awaken, Dragon from Beyond the Clouds!!!"

Which is your favourite Suta Oshan?
  8. nothing much been going to school and all im sooooooooooo happy that we have a long weakend and my mom might get me a wii!
  9. What up hero?
  10. And it would be correct to say that you liked Half-Minute Hero? I do have an interest in that game, along with 3D Dot Game Heroes.
  11. well my old username was highskill 64 and my av is the hero and half minute hero (he doesnt have a name so he is just called hero)
  12. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

You changed your name!!!! I can't fully remember your previous username. Please tell me so I can recall you. I think it was "highskill" with some numbers. Time Hero is easier to remember. What made you change your username? Who is the person as your avatar?
  13. the subjects that are finishing are gym (thank god) music (noooooooooo) science and It is ALMOST finished still got some more lessions in it
  14. What subjects are you subjected to this term?
  15. well i am pritty good school is anoying and most subjects are finishing for this term but yeah things are pritty good
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast