Conversation Between Zargabaath and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

175 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, I Like It Overall, Its Got A Nice Feel To It, So Yeah. Glad You Like It
  2. Yeah, starts off slow but may make sense given the atmosphere preceding and during the battle. Then it does pick to give it that more battle-theme feel.
  3. I See, Well, Hope You something Good To Eat Last Night...Hehe

Did You Get To Listen To The Song In My New Thread Yet? Just Curious. No One Has Replied To It Yet...
  4. Ah, I'll have to give it a listen.

What have you been up to lately?

I haven't been doing much gaming, been reading instead. I just finished a book a few minutes ago. Now I am thinking about dinner. What I want to eat.
  5. Hey Man, I Made A New Thread In The Gaming Media Sub-Forum, I Got The Battle Theme For When You Fight Chaos Bahamut In FFXIII-2. It Is Pretty Good. Just Thought I Give You A Heads Up.
  6. I'd played a little bit of Nier today. I may start El Shaddai (PS3) or work on some of my handheld games. Could read. I've been doing that lately. Finished two books pretty recently. Purchased two books from amazon.
  7. Noice! Thats Always Good. What Do You Plan On Spending Those Days Doing? Gonna Play Some Unfinished Games Or Something?
  8. Ok. Worked. Have today and the next two days off.
  9. I See...Hmmm...Oh Well. So, How Was Your Weekend? Anything New And/Or Exciting Happened Yet?
  10. 13 Chapters in total. I felt that some of the chapters should have been grouped into a chapter. Then put more plot/story into the available space.
  11. Yeah, I Think I'm At The Junkyard Area, Which Would Probably Be Chapter 4. And I Think There Is Like 12 Chapters Or Something Like That...Hehe
  12. Ah, Lake Bresha. Well actually that would be the end of Chapter 3. So more like the junkyard area.
  13. I'm A Little Bit Past The Part Where Snow Gets The Shiva Sisters Summon. You Know, When Sazh And Hope Get New Jobs Or Classes Added To Their Crystarium And/Or Paradigms.
  14. What parts of the game did you experience?
  15. I Got To Play It For 6 Hours Straight At My Cousin's Place, And I Really Enjoyed Those 6 Hours, Cause I've Always Wanted To Play It. Although It Was On The XBOX 360...But That Is Okay. I Was Really Into The Game Man, You Have No Idea...Hehe I Still Want To Get It Myself When I Get A PS3, So Yeah. I'll Have To Restart From Scratch Though. Sorry For The Confusion Bro...XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 175
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast