Conversation Between Zargabaath and SuperSabin

208 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Ah interesting, as for the fan-fic. No, I was just imagining if the game was made using the respective FF sprites with the names, I was mostly doing it for amusement.
  2. Well, Rene and Roni are two of Bart's ancestors, during Lacan's era that are based off of Sabin and Edgar. The latter two characters have the middle names of Rene and Roni respectively and the characters in Xenogears share traits with their FF VI counterparts.

The trouble with this idea is, for obvious reasons, the characters don't exactly match up or not at all with each other.

Are you trying to do some sort of fan-fic?
  3. Hello again, I had this crazy idea and I'd thought i'd share it with you. I've been thinking of the xenogears game and thinking up a FFVI cast of characters to play the role of characters in Xenogears.

Sabin as Fei Fong Wong
    Gau as the little kid who looks up to Fei
    Cid as the genious in Lahan (he would have to be younger in age to fit the role though)
    Celes as that girl Fei encounters in the forest
    Edgar as the Prince who drives the sandship

what do you think of my picks so far?
  4. Quite good. Work is pleasant. Party it up on the weekends. (Not the) Only thing to really do where I am living. In the middle of nowhere, without Courage the Cowardly dog and all the bizarre, supernatural events/ people from the show.

My room-mates and I have to figure out what we are doing for xmas/eve. Besides that, not so much. I went to NY for thanksgiving to visit some family there - good time.

What have you been up to lately?
  5. Hey Zarg, how have you been? are you looking forward to this christmas season? and how are things otherwise?
  6. How dare thee sir cheat to beat Final Fantasy VIII. Thou should be ashamed of thyself.

In what manner did thouest cheat?

Lol, hey there. How have you been? Are you still residing in Florida?
  7. Ah well. I currently don't have a computer - for some time now - so you won't be seeing me on msn anytime soon. I tried to get my laptop fixed but my motherboard is fried. So, I shall be getting something in the coming months. I have been using my phone for the past year.
  8. Hi Zarg, how are you? I wanted to let you know I added you on MSN. I go by exdeath09 on there (but it will probably display my real name) but anywho, if you get a notification, its from me.
  9. Yeah I'm still here, I got a completion certificate for graduating tech school and now I'm on the job hunt which is the tough part.

I noticed you beat the last story. That's my favorite Wii RPG as of currently. I loved the story, characters, setting, music, and gameplay. I'm currently playing Tales of Graces and I'm almost to the end of it.
  10. Oh things are going well. I have a 4 day weekend coming up, going to a concert in Ft. Worth on Saturnus' Day. Then I will be trying to go up to NY to visit family and see a football game. Dunno know if you noticed but I beat The Last Story in July/ early August, like right before Tales of Xillia. Which I am currently playing. Almost done just doing some sub-events before tackling the final boss. After that I don't know which game to devote my time toward.

You still in FL? Didn't you get a trade scholarship or whatever?
  11. Hey zarg, how are things? Just thought I'd drop in and say hi since I haven't talked to you in awhile.
  12. Thanks, SS
  13. happy birthday zarg!
  14. I just arrived at Makna Forrest myself. I'm loving the huge environments and discovering every nook and cranny there is to find. However, I don't know if I'll be continuing the story anytime soon. There are the side-quests that I'll find in my current area plus I'm able to rebuild Colony 6 and I'll be wanting to hop on that.

I was able to take down the Reckless Godwin in the Exile Fortress. I had forgotten about the Monado's Shield ability which can be used to block his Crazy Dance III attack. He does have like 3 other super attacks that can't be blocked with that. -_-

I was also able to complete The Giant's Treasure side-quest. Those three Deified Queens weren't too hard to handle at all. Just took time whittling down their health.
  15. True that there aren't that many people there in the area, therefore not a lot of quests. Besides that one sleezy Nopon. I did try to rescue that Nopon from Exile Fortress which did not go well. That boss kept dishing out too much damage for me to handle. The Monado kept alerting me that it was going to do a beastly attack. I was able to stop the first one, but could not for the rest that followed. It kept doing them one right after the other. I did get its HP bar below half, probably around a quarter left.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 208
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast